Wetlook-Online

Message # 19321

Subject: Read This Reply to 'Stuart'

Date: Tue 15/11/05 03:50:46 GMT

Name: John us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
First a little background:  My site has an html-to-email query form that anyone can fill out to send me a message directly from the web page.   It's there to allow people who had my email and lost it, or lost their member passwords to contact me easily to remedy the problem.   The form also protects me from having my email address visible on the site so that unscrupulous people can 'phish' for it to put on SPAM (unsolicited commercial mass email) lists and then sell to others.   I've gotten a couple of queries from that form about 'how to buy' or 'how to pay' from a couple of people in the past.   I naively replied to those and after each one, found the amount of SPAM that I got greatly increased.   So clearly some people send in queries for no other reason than to put your email address on a SPAM list and then sell that to others.    This is malicious and so I won't reply to such queries any longer.

I'd like it to be known that EVERY spam I receive goes to my ISP to be put on a list of blocked emails, and a copy is also sent to spamcop.net (which then sends the basic information to the spammer's ISP), to the FTC (US Govt), and to the Washington State Attorney General (because it's illegal to send spam to a WA resident).    So if you put my email on your stinking spam list, you will get burned.     

Someone named 'stuart' sent me a query tonight asking if I had any 'outlets' in Canada.   Stuart (if he sees this), no offense intended if this is a sincere question, but it seems like a bogus query to me.  It seems pretty obvious that my site, like most wetlook sites, is set up to sell things online by mail.  I don't know any sites that have any 'outlets'.    If you want to order from Canada, you're welcome to do so, from the site!!   I send more orders out of US borders than within.   But I'm not going to send another email reply and get put on another damn SPAM email list!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]