minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 06:55:44 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 19292.1.1

Subject: Unfazed Re: Good for you mate !

Date: Mon 14/11/05 21:19:48 GMT

Name: Tim ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
What else was your wife wearing besides shoes and a down coat? you dont need pictures when details are sheared...

Thanks for shearing it with us! I hope it happens again soon - lucky you!

Tim uk

In reply to Message (19292.1) Wink Smile Good for you mate ! [nt]

By Jay - gb Mon 14/11/05 08:17:21 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (19292) Hello Surprise soaking

By Wet Clothing Fan - us Sun 13/11/05 21:24:19 GMT

I was in the tub taking a hot clothed bubblebath that consisted of khaki pants, socks, a shirt and a jacket, when around 10pm tonight, I heard the front door open and shut. It was my wife, to my surprise, because she never gets home til around midnight from work on Sunday nights.

She does know about my wet clothes kick, so I was not at all embarrassed when she walked into the bathroom to see me in the bath with my clothes on. She bent in and kissed me and it felt good. She sat on the tub and told me about her day at work. After she was finished, she just stared at me with a blank face. Then it happened. She slowly began to slide her body towards the hot bubbly water, inches at a time. She never bothered to take anything off. Her butt breached the water first, then the sleeves of her down coat. Within a minute, she was completely in the bath with me, her shoes still on as well. We kissed passionately for a few minutes, and I was really aroused, because altho my wife sometimes gets her clothes wet in the tub, it's a rare thing to happen. After the kissing, she clammered into my arms and it seemed like heaven holding her close to me. Her soaked down coat felt so soft in my hands.

But then... She looked at me and gave me an evil smile, stood up, took my hand, helped me up, and she stepped out of the water, still in her sopping clothes. I didn't even expect this to happen: She led me into the bedroom, and slowly climbed onto the waterbed, instantly soaking the covers. Of course, I was all for it. I was soon at her side, and we rolled around on the bed, soaking almost the entire thing. As for what happened after that, I think you all know what happened.

I just thought I'd share my good fortune with everyone here.

WCF

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]