minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 18:55:59 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 19268.1

Subject: Talking Re: Continuation of #19220 (Professional wetlook should be...)

Date: Sun 13/11/05 08:02:21 GMT

Name: MaK dk

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
We are all very different so it must be very difficult to be a wetlook producer – at least if you want to do that for a living. Some (like you) likes to see the initial steps, and others (like me) finds the final result more exciting, although I also likes the first steps if the picture tells a story like in my first example from OMP. And then of course there are the two equally big groups of skirts/dresses lovers and jeans lovers. You must do what you like best yourself - as any good artist does. There will never be any nerve in a picture, which is just shot with the purpose of earning money.

I too don't like websites, which shows the same again and again. I have been a member of such a site, but stopped. It was always the same type of outfit, the same swimming pool and the same boring, script less and story less videos with a girl walking unnaturally slowly towards the swimming pool and then takes her purse and starts to wet herself. I have always wondered why a girl is wearing a purse if there is nothing in it! If a film producer made scripts like this he or she would be fired on the spot. For that reasons I usually prefer still pictures myself - although Bo Derek was lovely in “Tarzan the Ape Man”!

I do not mean that it is necessary to be a “fly on the wall” to shoot great wetlook pictures. I too like a big smile and a flirt with the camera, but it is necessary if you want to tell a story. The type of pictures, which you can see on competitions like “The newspaper picture of the year”, are very good examples of this. It is incredible that some photographers can tell more stories in 1/1000 sec. than some wetlook producers can do in a video!

You also mention Stormy Waters and I must admit that I am not among his biggest fans. His pictures are like you say “still art” with the girls modeling in front of a camera, as they would do in the studio. They are not behaving in a natural way. If a girl finds the water so irresistible that she wants to go in, she would not stand up with one hand on her hair and the breasts – and nipples - forward. She would behave exactly like in the third picture I showed you. In this picture you can really see that for her it is the most natural thing in the world to bath with her clothes on. I know that Stormy usually chooses casual outfits because he wants his pictures to tell a story, but this is almost the only thing they do not do.

In reply to Message (19268) Talking Continuation of #19220 (Professional wetlook should be...)

By FPn - fploen at tlhs.org de Sun 13/11/05 05:49:13 GMT

Hi MaK,

I appreciate your thoughts, and what you describe so detailed confirms my understanding of what you mean with "story behind the picture".

We are both aware that there is no "mainstream" of wetlook preference.

I for myself very much like the "it is about to happen" aspect, which - as in final relaxation of the erotic tension - finishes latest when the model is standing soaked. I basically do not care for pictures of girls swimming in clothes, for they are wet already, and what agitates me most is already history.

Contrary, some folks do not care less for pictures of water running down the dry cloth in small streams, making the cloth only partially transparent - some are even fans of the underwater motive. One party wishes for cloth directly touching the shape of the body, others wish for clear visibility of underwear, which once more is a true turn-off in case one cares for my own opinion.

As our imagination is basically future-oriented in a chronological respect, the telling of a story as you describe would logically compose a set-up of the nicely dressed model holding e.g. a bottle with the clearly visible intention to soak herself. It sure may let my imagination go wild, but that picture does not yet show any wetlook at all...

I myself am often frustrated by websites offering again and again the same setup "the outdoor pool", same composition of the girl standing left side, wading, climbing or jumping in, some swimming or underwater, and leaving right hand side. Next week, we'll offer the same, but - oh - the difference is the model and the outfit. I presume you care as well about a more imaginative arrangement - the "story behind" as you call it.

Am I right?

The "undetected observer" (fly on the wall, as you call it) is in my opinion not necessary for good wetlook photography. Most men will react and enjoy a provocative setup of a girl soaking herself while flirting with the observer, which - during the shooting - is the camera.

Still it is very difficult for me as a photographer to fully understand the concept of wetlook. What is it that triggers the male / female agitation while getting wet clothed?

Photographer "Stormy Waters" for example concentrates on outdoor shots, mainly lake or river providing the wetness. I'd name his work "still art", for the pictures basically show the girls after having emerged from the water, but in a rather figuresque arrangement, nearly motionless. Enough time to absorb the beauty of the female body shape. Something I adore, same dominantly visible in my own pictures, with the difference that I work in a studio, as you correctly noted.

The love for soaked winter clothes will probably never hit me, as I do not understand that style. Most winter clothes being water repelling, with no option of see-through, they only may tickle the mind by remembrance of a moment when the observer got soaked in the same way and felt tactile sensations by it. In no way I personally will be aroused by a pretty girl wearing puffy thick winter clothes under a shower. But that might be some other subject...

So far...

FPn

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]