minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 10:10:18 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 19250.5.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: msg. 18971 - Okay, I'm leaving this place and taking my pics with me.

Date: Sat 12/11/05 14:42:33 GMT

Name: Ikarus Studio pl

Email: okmkm@wp.pl

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Sorry, Anony, but that's bullshit. It's the technique used by the French that led to over-weekly violance. So what that these places are dangerous, you can live somewhere else - the same rule. You could see what it generates on TV. You really want troll anarchy on this - the largest wetlook forum? If you do, then you are not a true wetlook lover, so why are you here :-D?

Greg/

In reply to Message (19250.5) Idea Re: msg. 18971 - Okay, I'm leaving this place and taking my pics with me.

By anony - uu Sat 12/11/05 12:25:21 GMT

U can use the other forums that require posters to register like umd.net or wetlookforum.com and avoid all the trolls.
In reply to Message (19250) Note msg. 18971 - Okay, I'm leaving this place and taking my pics with me.

By Ikarus Studio - okmkm@wp.pl pl Sat 12/11/05 07:24:57 GMT

Might be sad news for all that like pics of Kasia (300 456 view when taken down). I will share NO MORE pics on this forum. I'm leaving this place. Some prick flamed me for contributing FREE HIGH QUALITY WETLOOK PICS and flames all other contributes (finders and producers) that happen to use Webshots. And he is NOT BANNED though breakes the rules and is defended by such longtime members as Soggybottom. I'm leaving and I advise other Webshots contributors NOT to post links here. Maybe if the communty stops getting FREE wetlook pics and has to PAY for everything, they will sto defending the trolls and stand on the side of the contributores. For now, this place is ridiculous. I will probobly get a ban from Nigel for this (though the anonymus prick didn't :-D), but I dont care. Maybe my post will help this place to change and be like the Bravenet Forum in good old days (and this one when it started) and maybe not. If not, I leave as many much greater then me, long time contributors left in the last years.

Greg.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]