minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 14:11:56 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 19231.2

Subject: Great Re: me and my girlfriend(pt. 2)

Date: Fri 11/11/05 14:18:21 GMT

Name: soak_ed de

Email: soak_ed@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Good stories, thanks.  Please continue.
In reply to Message (19231) Read This me and my girlfriend(pt. 2)

By shower16 - kick-some.ass@hotmail.com nl Fri 11/11/05 07:20:26 GMT

Hi everyone,

Are you ready for the next story?

I had a date with my girlfriend on a bridge in my hometown. When I stood there, waiting for her I noticed that a wooden raft was lying under the small bridge. When I saw her I couldn't believe my eyes. She was wearing an 3/4 army pants and a cotton dark blue shirt. She asked my if I had an idea what we could do today. (of course you know what I want ;)) So a minute later I was rolling my pants op knee high an took my shoes off. She did the same and together we went slowly into the water. While wading to the raft the water was much deeper than we expected, so when the water came to her wrist she turned back and was heading back to the shore. I asked her what was wrong and she said she would be ashamed if someone saw her, swimming in her clothes. I said that wasn't true and nobody thinks it's weird. She smiled and we headed back into the water. Because it was a bit chilly, the water was cold and when we where standing in the water she just tumbled backwards so she was completely under water. I stood there didn't got a word to say. It was just amazing! When she saw me standing there she waded quickly in my direction and she pulled me with her under water. We headed to the raft and when we where on it, the raft was tight well. I didn't have a knife with me, so to bad. But as we where standing at the shore. She asked me if I would join her going the her house. I didn't refuse! We came in the house where she quickly got upstairs. I was just following her, to find her in her shower  She was beautiful! The water was dripping of her soaked clothes and I loved it! I joined her and together we had a wonderful afternoon ;)

That wouldn’t be the last time we would get wet fully clothed.

More later.

Bye bye Shower16

Ps: you can mail me again if you like

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]