MyWetloook

Message # 19220.2.1.1

Subject: Talking Re: Re: wet Mariya, 200+ pics

Date: Sat 12/11/05 04:16:54 GMT

Name: MaK dk

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Sure it is possible for a wetlook picture to tell a story - like any other pictures! I have a lot of examples of this on my hard disk, but unfortunately there is no way you can upload a picture to this forum if you don't have a link to a website where it is hosted, so I can only illustrate what I mean by showing the very few pictures where I can find the link.

The first one in a picture from OMP, Captured Images of CT.

Title: Three of Her

Description: Paula by candle light

Copyright: DSanford

http://www.onemodelplace.com/photographer_list.cfm?P_ID=4123

Scroll down to lingery and look at the second last picture in the left column. It is not pure wetlook, but there is simply so much story in this picture, that most photographers can learn a lot from this. It tells a story about a girl, who is going to have a romantic time in the bath - alone or with a friend. She is not nude, but has dressed up to look as attractive as possible or to feel comfortable - isn't that what wetlook is about - to put a frame around a picture? Just a minor detail. When will photographers learn the most basic and banal rule of all - to look through the viewer before they shoot? If he had done that more carefully he would have discovered the rather unromantic TV-set in the background and covered with a curtain!

The next example is a picture from the new wetlook producer Wetlookpro.

http://www.wetlookpro.com/cgi-bin/archive.pl

Scroll down to Wednesday 9/7 and look at the fourth picture with the girl in the pink top playing with the water. Unfortunately you can no longer see this in bigger size. It is a terrible shame. The joy and life in her eyes and the light playing in the water is simply incredible. This is probably one of the best wetlook pictures ever shot, and it also tells a story about the joy of wet clothing.

The third one is one of my favorites.

http://www.messygirlcash.com/promotion/gallery1wam/WAM_01_10.jpg

The girl simply looks so calm, happy and pleased with the water. You can really see how much she loves to bath in her clothes.

Note that on all these pictures the photographer is a "fly on the wall". This is rule number one for telling a story. There is no direct eye contact with the model. In fact, if you were a fly on the wall you would be in great danger with direct eye contact ;-)

Sorry, I can't find any more links, but if I do, I will post them.

In reply to Message (19220.2.1) Hello Re: wet Mariya, 200+ pics

By FPn - fploen at tlhs.org de Fri 11/11/05 10:05:56 GMT

Thank you for the feedback. Appreciated.

Overall I agree, even though it is a bit chilly now over here in Germany, late autumn. So we need to wait for summer :)

However, do you truely believe in a wetlook picture being able to "tell a story"? In that respect you'd need to ask for moving pictures, would you?

Thx, FPn

In reply to Message (19220.2) Talking Re: wet Mariya, 200+ pics

By MaK - dk Fri 11/11/05 01:47:42 GMT

You asked for comments so here they come.

There is no doubt that you are a professional model photographer with excellent equipment. From a technical point of view the pictures are perfect. Sharp, good color balance, no hard flashlight, no red eyes etc. - but the pictures are boring. There is no story, no joy, no life. The majority of your pictures are shot in the studio with the usual black, gray or white background paper. It is like Yin and Yang. You have Yin - the girl - but miss Yang - the light, the surroundings. Even though your studio light is perfect from a technical point of view it do not give life to the pictures as Yang (the sun) should do. Besides, their will newer be any story in a photo where the girl is just modeling in front of a camera instead of behaving in a more natural way. Today many wedding photos are shot in the nature for the same reasons.

If the purpose is just to show as many pictures as possible of girls in wet clothes your are doing right, but if you want to create world class photography you must move yourself out of that studio, find a good location and the time of the day where the light is just perfect, match the girl and the clothing to the surroundings (limited color palette) and be a "fly on the wall".

In reply to Message (19220) Wow wet Mariya, 200+ pics html

By FPn - fploen at tlhs.org de Thu 10/11/05 12:48:56 GMT

Comments welcome. Click the picture.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]