minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 06:59:30 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 192.4.1.1

Subject: Happy well that's satisfying ....

Date: Wed 25/09/02 21:08:06 GMT

Name: Christie us

Email: wetshoes@mail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi -

Yes, I have to be very careful wearing wet pumps on uncarpeted floors.  My 2" heel loafers have rubber soles and are sturdier than pumps.  

My latest interest is in soaking my new shoe-boots (they call them shooties) - they're soft leather and they enclose my foot so that I feel the cool wetness everywhere, not just my toes, and they look great too!  Soon I'll have to wear them into water with jeans on.

Christie

Replying to Message (192.4.1) Re: So am I wierd for liking to get my shoes wet too? By wetinred - stekz@cableone.net us Tue 24/09/02 20:26:08 GMT

Hi Christie, No, not anymore wierder than the rest of us lol Whatever turns u on! Altho, I'd be careful about walking around in bars or shopping centers as u may slip and fall and hurt yourself wir

Replying to Message (192.4) So am I wierd for liking to get my shoes wet too? By Christie - wetshoes@mail.com Tue 24/09/02 12:43:06 GMT

I guess I'm a wierd girl then.  I love getting my leather shoes wet, like squishy and saturated, and then wear them to work or to the bar.  I don't know of anyone else who does this.  I like to soak my pumps and my high heeled loafers, and have just recently gotten into soaking my new shooties (leather shoe booties), all at different times of course.   But the best part is feeling the cool soaked leather on my feet.

So am I wierd?  is there anyone else out there just as wierd?

By the way, I'm Christie.  I've never appended before, but i just had to stick my 2 cents in on this thread.  

Christie

Replying to Message (192) question for all about wetlook ?? By ltshamus - ltshamus@aol Sun 22/09/02 06:05:15 GMT

Why is it that when people choose to get wet, and soaked from head to toe........they almost always take off their shoes or sneakers????  I ask this because I am a wam KEDS fan and very rarely notice women wearing footwear in their wetlook pics???????   just wondering why???

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.005 seconds to generate ]