minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 18:43:02 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 1917.3.2

Subject: Wow Re A very erotic story! I, everyone else...

Date: Wed 22/01/03 12:28:23 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
anxiously awaits the sequel Wow Peace Man
In reply to Message (1917.3) Great Re: Wetlook fiction

By carpie - carpie.2001@ntlworld.com gb Wed 22/01/03 04:05:39 GMT

great story

is there a part 2 Great

In reply to Message (1917) Hello Wetlook fiction

By RM - uu Tue 21/01/03 13:53:40 GMT

Chad and Donna had been dating for several months when he invited her on the company ski trip.  It was a well organized event starting with a chartered motor coach leaving from the office parking lot on a Friday after work.   The bus was pretty much full, mostly of couples, destined for an enjoyable and romantic weekend getaway.   They would be staying several miles away from the mountain in a medium sized old hotel that the group had been to for several winters now.  The hotel boasted an intimate dining room and a fireplace that was always going in the lobby but the best feature was a recreation center with a heated outdoor swimming pool and attached bar.  The pool was heated to about 90 degrees which meant it wasn't quite as soothing as a hot tub but very relaxing to sip an end-of-day cocktail in while you soothed your muscles after a day on the slopes.

Since they were staying away from the mountain the group had to use the bus to get to and from the mountain.  Chad and Donna had befriended another couple,  Jim and Susan.  They had all skied together that day and on the way back to the hotel decided to sit together at dinner.   As the bus pulled into the hotel parking lot pretty much everyone agreed to meet up in a few minutes at the pool to begin happy hour.  Dinner was still a couple of hours away so there was plenty of time to relax and unwind.   Donna, however, begged off and said that she wanted to go back to the room to get ready for dinner and would meet up later.  Jim and Susan were puzzled but didn't say anything at first.  Donna winked at Chad and headed to their room.   Jim then asked Chad why she was skipping the pool,  didn't she like the water?  Chad said that Donna loves the water and said it wouldn't surprise him to see her show up after all.  

About a half hour later everyone was luxuriating in the warm pool sipping on their beverages.  Steam was liberally rising from the heated water that was framed by snow banks surrounding the pool.  Soon Donna arrived at the pool but she was dressed for dinner, not a dip.  In fact she was exceptionally well dressed.  In ski country few restaurants ask the clientele to dress this nicely so most of the people were surprised.   She had on a cream colored long sleeved minidress.  It was rather low cut but not enough to prevent her from wearing a bra that gave her noticeable cleavage.   The skirted part of the dress was a finely pleated design.  If she spun like a figure skater it would have exposed most of her panties.  Her hemline was rather short, exposing six or seven inches above her knee.  She wore suntan nylons and it didn't take too many motions by her to see that they were stockings with white garters and not pantyhose.   Her shoes were classic four inch pumps in matching cream color.  Her hair was immaculate,  brushed with a slight curls and bouncing like she had just emerged from hours in the salon and to top things off she was wearing a gorgeous necklace and dangling earrings.

Chad waved to her and she approached.   Chad was with Jim and Susan and several others.  Susan asked Donna, why she skipped the pool, it's so nice in here and there is plenty of time before dinner.   Donna said that there would be plenty of time for the pool later and wanted to look her best for dinner.   Chad said to Donna,  Sweetie, why don't you go to the bar and get us a couple of drinks.  It's not too cold out so why no hang out a bit with us?   Donna agreed and headed into the rec center for drinks.   Five minutes later she emerged with the round.  She squatted at the edge of the pool in front of Chad to deliver the drinks which also gave everyone a pretty good view up her dress.   Chad reached up but instead of taking the drinks he took her wrist and pulled her into the pool headfirst, completely dunking her.  Everyone expected Donna to surface in a firery rage but instead she quietly came up, swam to Chad and said,  you made me spill our drinks, now I have to go get some more.   With that she climbed out of the pool very slowly so everyone could get a good look at her and walked slowly back to the bar.  He rather thin dress now easily let her bra, panties, garter belt and stockings show through but she did nothing to hide it.   A few minutes later she walked back in her squelching high heels with a round of drinks and stepped down into the pool still clad in everything she started with.  With a teasing tone she said to Chad,  you naughty boy,  you got my dress all wet, my nylons are soaked and look at my high heels, they are ruined too!  And look at my hairdo that I spent so much time getting perfect.  That was such a naughty thing to do.   It was becoming pretty clear to everyone else that this was planned and that they were both enjoying this to it's fullest.  

After about an hour Susan and Donna got to talking.  Donna had propped herself along the side of the pool while occasionally lifting her high heels out of the water.  I can't believe you did that, said Susan.  What were you doing?  Well said Donna,  after dating each other for about a month we both found out we like sexy wet clothing.  I like to wear them and Chad likes to see me in them.  It's really a great combination.  We had planned for a while to go on this weekend but when Chad told me about this great pool I pleaded with him to let me dress up a few times to get wet.   We love it and you certainly can see that everyone else did too,  well at least the guys.   You pleaded with him?  You mean he didn't approve at first?   Not at first,  this trip is with people he works with so he can't get too weird but I talked him into it.   It's such as sexy feeling.  Would you like to join with me after tomorrow's skiing?  I bet Jim would love it.   Well I guess it would be fun but I didn't bring anything extra that I could get wet in and certainly nothing as dressy as you have.   Donna replied, no problem.  I noticed several nice boutique shops in the base village at the mountain.   Let's take a little time out of our ski day tomorrow and visit those shops to pick out a suitable "bathing suit" for you.   Susan knew Jim would love it and was now enthusiastic.  Ok, let's do it, I can't wait.   They continued soaking for a little while longer before dinner but now Susan couldn't wait for tomorrow.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]