MyWetloook

Message # 19086.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: WAMTEC GOLD - new video clips online

Date: Thu 03/11/05 14:09:24 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yeah....it still ain't pretty over here either. We used to have a nice neighborhood with manicured lawns and tropical landscaping....and now my area looks like "downtown Baghdad"...with downed trees and smashed up houses strewn all over the place.  We only just had the curfew lifted today....i.e. nobody was allowed out on the streets after 7pm at night or you would be arrested. It ain't no fun standing in line for 6 hours to get gasoline or water either.

The National Guard were handing out MRE's to everybody who needed food...and as most people know...MRE's does not stand for "Meals Ready to Eat"....it stands for "Meals Rejected by Ethiopa"...ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (19086.1) Hello Re: WAMTEC GOLD - new video clips online

By DungeonMasterOne - wlf@gungemaster.com ex Thu 03/11/05 07:52:56 GMT

Glad to know you're OK - welcome back.  The BBC pictures of the storm aftermath weren't pretty.  I can't imagine being that much at the mercy of the weather, it just shows the rest of us how lucky we are.
In reply to Message (19086) Hello WAMTEC GOLD - new video clips online

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 02/11/05 17:04:26 GMT

after a LOT of debris, repairs and clean up after the storm....the videos continue

WAMTEC GOLD - WAM & Underwater Videos & TV clips

http://www.wamgold.com/

Get a $100 credit to choose free DVDs when you join

WETLOOK VIDEOCLIP: Dunk Tank TV -  Ann Jillian goes in the dunk tank in the 1979 show "Battle of the Network Stars"

WETLOOK VIDEOCLIP: Wetlook Japan -  A girl on a Japanese talkshow is persuaded to go into a pool in her dress (1996)

MESSY VIDEOCLIP:  Mud - vintage film -  Scenes from a German MudWrestling club from the early 70's.

MESSY VIDEOCLIP: Gunge TV -  A girl is gunged with liquid cheese on the show "All That" (2004)

UNDERWATER VIDEOCLIP: Underwater Scuba TV -  Part 4 of the underwater freediving and scubababe scenes from the "Pago Pago" gameshow (France 1993)

UNDERWATER VIDEOCLIP: Underwater Mermaids -  Scenes from the Kondo mermaid and uw ballet show in Japan (1994)

Full list of online Videos now playing ...

http://www.wamtec.com/entrance/updates/updates.html

Get a FREE DVD or a FREE MEMBERSHIP -- see our special offer here

http://www.wamtec.com/entrance/memberoffer/memberoffer.html

More to come soon.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.064 seconds to generate ]