minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 00:31:03 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 19015.1

Subject: Info Re: To Robert - joining site!

Date: Sun 30/10/05 18:01:28 GMT

Name: Absolutely Soaked us

Email: webmaster@absolutelysoaked.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes, I think it sucks too since I'm well aware I could easliy increase my business by being able to accept Visa.  However, CCBill & Visa require merchants to put up a ~$750 deposit to accept Visa because Visa considers adult-oriented sites "high-risk."  Now, I don't agree that my site is necessarily "adult-oriented," but I have to treat it that way to be on the safe side.  The site just barely breaks even now & I have yet to make my initial investment back.  Sometimes, it doesn't break even & I have to pitch in out of my own pocket.  So, there isn't exactly a spare $750 laying around, so using CCBill for Visa is not an option.

I tried going through iBill, however, they were utterly unresponsive.  It could have just been that I was assigned a bad client manager, but nonetheless, they don't inspire enough confidence to trust them.  Why they don't charge the extra $750 for Visa is beyond me, but I'm sure I can look elsewhere, so...

Currently, I'm looking at Verotel and hope to be adding them before the year is out.  The biggest problem right now is time.  I'm a little concerned about how adding another billing company (or replacing it all together) might mess with what CCBill has set up on my server.  I want to know how they will work together & iron out some other details as well.  My full time job keeps the roof over my head and food on my table & with our current project, it demands 50-60 hours/week.  I struggle to keep up with just the updates & producing new material.  Unless someone here is going to pick up my full salary & benefits, my 9 to 5 job has to be priority #1.  I didn't see this project at the 9 to 5 gig coming when I started the site, but I have it now & need to see it through.  

After I've worked out the Visa problem, I do plan on making the removed sets available on an inexpensive cost per set basis, but this will not happen any time soon.  I know that's not what you want to hear, but it's the truth.  When I have some time to look into how to set that up & get it working, I'll be sure to announce it here.  It is very unlikely that they will be sold on CD...so unlikely that I wasn't even going to mention it, but I know there are some who will ask.  It will be even more time intensive.

So, the short story is, yes, I agree that my current billing company is inadequate & that a change is needed.  This change has been slow due to other committments that MUST be a higher priority.  As those other committments allow, I will continue to improve the site.  BELIEVE ME, I want to accept your membership & will be thrilled when I'm able to.  

In reply to Message (19015) Exclamation To Absolutely Soaked - joining site!

By Robert - de Sun 30/10/05 16:38:07 GMT

Will you ever accept VISA? I'd love to join your site (although the best sets have already rotated off) - but no go... VISA is not accepted, bank account doesn't work either: you always have to select a US state, even when from another country, really stupid.

This REALLY sucks!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]