minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 00:46:22 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 19008.4.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: unfortunately, that's not all that was planned - and photographed

Date: Sun 30/10/05 09:42:09 GMT

Name: FountainFrolic us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I'm referring to the (clear) bottle of Smirnoff Ice with the straw in it and the toddler sucking on the straw, and which is quite obviously full of something other than just (clear) water.
In reply to Message (19008.4.1.1) Hello Re: unfortunately, that's not all that was planned - and photographed

By Sopping - katakai1@verizon.net us Sun 30/10/05 09:00:43 GMT

Aww cummon-now. You are refering to the Voldka bottle with the nipple on it, I assume. Most assuredly a fake, probably water, if anything in the bottle. Just a hammed-up photo I am sure.

S:

In reply to Message (19008.4.1) Thumbs Down unfortunately, that's not all that was planned - and photographed

By FountainFrolic - us Sun 30/10/05 08:48:49 GMT

Well its great that this group enjoys partying fully clothed in pools, image 0790 on the very first page kind of ruins it for me.  They also enjoy letting their small children drink alcohol and taking cute pictures of it.  Angry Thumbs Down
In reply to Message (19008.4) Pulsing Re: HUGE family poolparty album

By soggybottom - uu Sun 30/10/05 06:24:19 GMT

That is amazing. My kind of family, my kind of pool party.

I could see if it was really hot and humid. But some of the women are wearing sweat shirts. It obviously was planned this way. Nobody, except a few of the little kids, brought a baithing suit. Everyone, even granny had on clothes.

And, it looked like it went on into the night by the photos.

Usually, someone will hold a pool party and one or two unlucky guests didn't get the word and wear clothes. Invariably, they get tossed in. This looked like it was planned.

In reply to Message (19008) Hello HUGE family poolparty album

By Joe - wx Sun 30/10/05 03:05:18 GMT

http://community.webshots.com/album/423221311tVRMPQ

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]