Wetlook-Online

Message # 190.1

Subject: Thumbs Up AWESOME!!! N/T [nt]

Date: Sun 22/09/02 07:03:49 GMT

Name: poolbear uu

Email: gnschw@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
Replying to Message (190) Story By Slider - us Sat 21/09/02 23:10:03 GMT

This is my first attempt at posting a story so go easy on the critiquing.  It may be a bit too wordy but it was a first try and I never claim to be an english major.  Some of it is real, or at least based on personal experience.

=======================================

The First Time

Lynn and I met innocently enough.  She was the pro shop manager at the golf course where I played almost every day during the summer.  You see I was an engineer by training who had done very well in the boom market of the 90’s and had retired at 28 to become a high school science and math teacher.  But enough about me.  Lynn was a 5’ 5” brunette with great legs, an athletic build – not overly muscled but well toned - and a nice deep tan.  She had started working at the club during the winter and I had talked with her a few times but it wasn’t until the summer that we got to know each other and started flirting every now and then.  She liked the beach and swimming – that was how she stayed in such great shape and kept her tan.  But what else would you have for a woman who grew up in and never left Florida.  We had talked of our lives outside of the club house but we had never taken it any further than talk.  But that would change one hot and rainy July day.

I was out on the back nine when the thunderstorm blew in around 3:00pm so I headed for the club house and a rain check.  I was one of the last golfers to come in so I had to wait until everyone else had cleared out before I got to Lynn.  By that time she was working the register and the other employees were locking up since the storm had not let up and weather radar showed it continuing to rain into the night.  I made some comment about leaving early and she just smiled and said that the rain was good for something.  We chatted for a while longer while the other employees left and I offered to walk her out to her car since she didn’t have an umbrella.

Her car was the only one left in the parking lot and as we headed over to it the rain started coming down harder and the wind picked up.  At least the lighting had stopped but my legs and feet were soaked by the time we had gotten half way to her car.  As we stepped through one of the deeper puddles she commented, “This was a bad day to where white.”  At first I didn’t catch her meaning but as I looked down I noticed that her white cotton pants were nearly transparent from the knees down, and they were stuck to her legs like a second skin.  Since the wind was coming from behind us and the back of my shorts were soaked I could only imagine what her backside looked like.  By the time we got to her car I was wet from the waist down, both front and back.  As Lynn got into her car I could easily see the outline of her panties through the white material of her pants.  The way her pants were clinging to her legs left no doubt what so ever as to how toned her legs were.  Her button down, light blue blouse was splattered in a couple places but for the most part it remained dry – much to my dismay now that I could get a good look at Lynn and her clothes.  She gave me a smile and a thank you as she closed her car door and I headed off for my house which was just around the corner from the clubhouse.

I was about fifty feet away when I heard her calling my name.  I turned around to see that she had gotten back out of the car and was trying to open the hood.  I turned around and once I got close enough for her to be heard over the pounding rain she said that her car wouldn’t start.  She stepped under the umbrella but by then it was almost too late.  Her blouse was drenched on her shoulders and back so that I could clearly make out her bra straps underneath.  She had been bending over for the most part so her front wasn’t as wet.  It was damp enough however so the material didn’t move much from where her nipples were creating little peaks on the front of her blouse.  She said that the engine had not turned over when she turned the key and wanted to know if I could help in some way.  Unfortunately my working knowledge of automobile engines was limited to normal maintenance and pointing out the obvious of which I did not see anything.  Though upon some common sense trouble shooting we determined that she had not shut off her headlights when she arrived that morning and her battery was truly dead.  I offered to return home and bring my truck up to try a jump start and she agreed.  Lynn got back into her car to wait and I again headed for home.

This time I hadn’t made it even fifty feet before I heard my name accompanied by splashing.  I turned to see a thing of beauty.  Here came Lynn, jogging across the parking lot towards me.  Her white pants were dirty around the bottoms from some of the deeper puddles, they stuck tightly to her calves and thighs.  And I could easily make out her hi-cut panties.  Her blouse was plastered to her chest making it clear that she was wearing a white bra with lace trim around the edges and it was thick enough that her nipples quarter-sized nipples were just barely visible.  To top off the image, her hair which came down to between her shoulder blades was stuck to her face in the most attractive way.  I had thought Lynn was cute before but this vision brought her beauty to light in a whole different light.  She was clearly not disappointed about being soaked to the bone, you might even say that she was enjoying herself.

She was also carrying a gym bag which prompted a question when she caught up with me.  She replied that she had planned on going to the gym for a workout after work and that she thought that rather than trying to jump her car in the pouring rain that she could come back to my house to wait out the storm and that she could change into her dry gym clothes once we got to the house.  And she added that she hoped I didn’t mind that she had effectively invited herself over to my house.  Of course I replied in the negative and thought to myself that my rained out round of golf had just gotten much, much better.

The remainder of the walk took about ten minutes, during which we chatted about her car and the possibility of the rain letting up any time soon.  The whole time I tried to catch glimpses of her soaked body without looking like too much of a letch.  She had rejoined me under the umbrella if only to keep her gym bag dry.  The streets were covered with a couple inches of water and I think we splashed our way through the deepest parts whenever we could.  When we got to my house we entered through the garage and immediately went out to the covered patio next to the pool.  I told her to make herself at home and I would be back with a couple of towels.  As I walked away I looked back to check out her shape once again.  Her clothes seemed to have gotten even more saturated on the walk.  From behind I could see her panties through her pants and the straps to her bra.  Her front looked just as good as when she had been jogging towards me earlier except that now that she was standing still I could more easily see the cups of her bra under her shirt.  They did little to hide her hard, dark nipples and the water was just running off of her creating an expanding puddle on the ground around her.  

It took me less than five minutes to retrieve the towels but when I came out Lynn was no where to be found.  I called her name but received no response other than the hiss of the raindrops coming through the screen and falling into the pool.  There wasn’t even any thunder since that had stopped during our walk.  The puddle Lynn had been creating was still there and I saw a trail of wet footprints leading over to the spiral staircase that went up to the second floor deck.  I was just about to climb the stairs when I heard a light thud followed by a swish and a splash in the pool.  I turned to look and there was Lynn.  She had taken the slide down from the upper deck and was now treading water in the pool.  The dark hair framing her beautiful face and then trailing down into the water as it floated around her neck and shoulders.  Her shoulders were breaking the surface as she bobbed the exposing her bra straps.  The force of hitting the water must have untucked her shirt because it was swirling around her exposing her flat abs below the surface.  Deeper down I could see the material of her pants trailing behind her legs as the cycled to keep her afloat.  As I watched her she treaded water into the shallow end of the pool.  When she got to where she could easily stand she dunked herself under and resurfaced with her face pointing straight up so that her hair trailed behind her.  The water cascaded off of her head and shoulders.  Small droplets of water glistening on her face like tiny diamonds.  The water flowing over her shoulders caused the left side of the blouse to slide down her arm so that the bra strap was completely exposed.  The blouse collar stopped just before it revealed the cup of her bra but the transparent material of her blouse coupled with that of her bra was not enough to hide her hard nipples.  The rain water must have cooled the pool – or she was enjoying her experience more than the average person might have.  Lynn was now standing in water that came just above her waist.  The tails of her blouse were floating around her as the material out of the water clung to her body like a second skin.  Finally she spoke, because I was still trying to get my facial muscles to pick my jaw off of the floor, “The pool just looked too inviting, and when I saw the slide it just called out to me.  I hope you don’t mind my going for a swim in my clothes.”  There she goes again, apologizing for something I might have paid money to see.  “Why don’t you come in and join me?”  I could get my wallet out of my pocket fast enough.  I tossed it to the table as I was falling towards the water.  And the water was not a cold as Lynn’s nipples would have indicated.  There was definitely something about this woman that I liked.

As we swam around we talked about many different things but my mind kept wondering back to how my shirt and shorts felt as they swirled around me when I swam through the water.  Our talking became quieter, almost as if it were planned to draw us closer together.  Finally we were just a couple of feet apart, talking quietly when she said, “I just love the feel of this.”  I gave her a questioning look and she continued.  “Swimming in my clothes feels like something I shouldn’t be doing but it kind of gives me a rebel feel.  You know like when you got away with something that your mother told you not to do.  There is just something about the feel of wet clothing that appeals to me.”

I decided that since she brought up the topic I would add my two cents worth.  “I think that the way the clothes move around me feels like a soft caress.  It just send chills through my body.  And I have to admit that the sight of the female body encased in wet clothes is very provocative.”

Lynn moved slightly away from me and I thought I had said the wrong thing.  But then she stood up so that the water level was just below the waistline of her pants and said, “So you think this is pleasing to the eye?”

I looked her over from head to toe before answering.  Her hair was pulled back and the blouse was completely see-thru.  Her nipples were still poking through her bra and blouse.  The blouse had even sucked in under her breasts so that water flowed from the material bunched there.  Enough of the pants were exposed that I could make out the Victoria Secret imprinted on the waistband of her panties.  Below the water her pants still flowed back and forth with the movement of the water.  “Yes I find that very attractive.  I’m not really sure why but it gives you almost a playful attitude, like you are willing to do something on the spur of the moment.  And my personal opinion is that I am glad you wore white today.”

That made her blush but instead of turning away she jumped forward and tried to dunk me under the water.  The surprise of her actions succeeded in pushing me under but in the process I was able to grab a hold of her and prevent her from getting away.  I recovered my balance and picked her up out of the water and tossed her to the side.  As soon as she landed in a big splash I was on her again.  I cradled her as I picked her up again.  When I looked down at her I saw the most beautiful pale blue eyes looking back at me, and I paused.  The material of her clothes felt so incredible.  I lowered her back down and moved her through the water causing her blouse to swirl around her.  “Your wet clothes look better to me than any swimsuit you could ever wear.  And really you are not exposing yourself any more than some bikinis I have seen.”  The more I thought of this woman the more I wanted to learn more about her.

We continued to swim, float, and talk for an hour or so until we decided we were waterlogged enough and that it was time to get out.  Lynn climbed the steps in front of me and as she came up out of the water I got a wonderful view of the backside.  The white material of her pants was clinging to her in all the right ways.  I could see the outline of her panties.  The water just cascaded off of her clothes causing them to shine in the remaining sunlight.  She walked over to the table and picked up a towel.  She turned to me giving me a great view of her clinging clothes over her bra and panties and asked if she could rinse out her clothes.  I said she could use the shower in the pool bath and showed her to the door.  She grabbed her gym bag with dry clothes and asked, “Aren’t you going to rinse your clothes out?”  The invitation was not lost on me and I followed her inside.

I turned on the taps and Lynn stepped into the stream of water.  She had not given it time to warm up and the blast of cold water made her jump and it also stiffened her nipples.  She turned towards me and asked, “So, is this as good as swimming in my clothes?”

She was teasing me now.  I looked her over and watched the water flow down her face and through her clothes.  The renewed flow caused her blouse to go transparent again and the water running into her cleavage opened her blouse enough for me to see the edges of her bra.  “You look fabulous.  The way the water is running down through your hair is very enticing.  Of course, that would look just as good without the clothes, they just add another element.”  She closed her eyes and tipped her head back into the stream of water.  “The way the spray hits your neck and then runs down into your shirt adds a bit of mystery.  It makes me wonder where it goes.”

“Why don’t you find out.  You said before that my outfit looks better than any bikini and, well, my bra actually covers more than some of my bathing suits.  And my blouse certainly isn’t leaving much to your imagination.”

Not one to be asked twice, I reached forward and began to slowly undo the buttons of her blouse.  As I released each button the flow of water pulled her blouse farther open until after all of the buttons were undo her top opened to reveal her breasts, shielded behind the cups of her bra.  It wasn’t thick enough to hind her nipples.  I could see them poking through – small dark circles on a light pale background.  She wasn’t one to tan topless.

“Now may I return the favor?”  She reached for the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head.  There was a loud splat as she dropped it on the floor of the shower.  She shrugged her shoulders and her blouse added another splat.  We looked at each other and I stepped into the stream of water with her.  I felt the wet material of her bra brush against my chest.  Our eyes met again and there was a slight hesitation before we kissed, the water flowing down over both of us.  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]