MyWetloook

Message # 18993.3

Subject: Hello Re: Wet Clothed Baptisms

Date: Sat 29/10/05 12:45:46 GMT

Name: wetfox uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

at my baptist church they insisted the woman wore leather boots and leather skirts to get baptised in.Often up to 50 girls in sexy outfits soaking wet would be all over the handfull of guys there begging them to come into the baptism pool and play with them,I just walked away from the situation,im not that easy to just do such things at the drop of a wet hat.The church I refer to I dreamed about may be in heaven so lets keep our fingers crossed.
In reply to Message (18993) Question Wet Clothed Baptisms

By Getwet - us Sat 29/10/05 08:46:01 GMT

Anyone else here grow up in a baptist church during the 60's? Bapist practice full immersion baptisms. The church I attended, the girls/women would wear white blouses with a skirt and the guys a white shirt/slacks. Just rememeber quite a few wet blouses with bras peaking thru from underneath when coming up out of the water. Remember too the night I did it, stepping in the water with my clothes on and remembering how good the warm water felt. Loved those baptism nights! Unfortunately, they switched to robes that didn't do much when wet. Guess they figured the girls in wet blouses might be turning some of the guys on. My wife couldn't believe the girls actually wore their clothes for getting baptised, but they did. She said at her church she just remembers wearing the robes. Just a thought. I was just thinking about this and was telling it to the wife not long ago.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]