minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 12:30:11 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 18962.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Spyware warning (for all - and Glyn B, UK)

Date: Fri 28/10/05 04:55:16 GMT

Name: wetfun eu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

also this combination is good:

Linux + iptables (or firewall) + clamAV

In reply to Message (18962.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Spyware warning (for all - and Glyn B, UK)

By Anonymous - us Thu 27/10/05 13:40:56 GMT

I like webroots spysweeper because it has a active sheild you can put on to provent spyware cookies to before they even get on your cpu.

http://www.webroot.com/consumer/downloads/

In reply to Message (18962.1.1) Note Re: Re: Spyware warning (for all - and Glyn B, UK)

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Thu 27/10/05 11:43:53 GMT

That's why I never upgraded to SP2. When all one needs is Z/A (the older 4.5 pro version is still the best version)Ad-aware, and Spy-Bot S&D is all u really need. Ohh! and AVG A/V. A hard router helps as well and add using common sense will keep ur pc in great shape Wink Smile
In reply to Message (18962.1) Hello Re: Spyware warning (for all - and Glyn B, UK)

By FountainFrolic - us Thu 27/10/05 10:21:47 GMT

Actually, get yourself not only some spyware protection, but a good software firewall too.  Something like ZoneAlarm would have notified you immediately if a new, unknown program tried to communicate outbound to the internet - like this keylogger would have to do to send keystroke information to someone externally.

Routers make great hardware firewalls, and prevent most inbound attacks, but if you DO ever get spyware, a trojan or something else - only a good software firewall on your PC will let you know if a program is trying to communicate out to the net without your knowledge.  Oh, BTW, the builtin firewall on Windows XP SP2 does NOT monitor and let you know of outbound traffic like this!

In reply to Message (18962) Sad Spyware warning (for all - and Glyn B, UK)

By Graham (Styx) - gb Thu 27/10/05 08:17:19 GMT

If you haven't yet taken advice and got yourself some spyware protection, I suggest you read this and be very afraid.

Glyn B - UK - hotmail email address and "satin fan" ...

Around 3 hours after you signed up to StyxWetWorld (on 25 October), we believe some spyware on your computer captured your keystrokes. This allowed people in the US, China and Philippines to discover the address of the members area, your username and password. Of course, they will already have your credit card number and bank account details if they are logging your keystrokes. From logfile evidence, we believe the spyware is HbTools. We have disabled your account. Please contact us or ccbill urgently.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.057 seconds to generate ]