minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 16:36:36 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 18948.1.1

Subject: Tongue Re: Re: How about "Onemodelplace"?

Date: Wed 26/10/05 22:12:00 GMT

Name: lj uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

If it's good enough for Stormy Waters, it's good enough for me (to keep looking at!)
In reply to Message (18948.1) Thumbs Down Re: How about "Onemodelplace"?

By Rusty - rustywp@sbcglobal.net us Wed 26/10/05 11:19:33 GMT

Hello,

My name is Rusty and some of you know of my underwater fashion work. I'm sure the OMP problem is caused by Hurricane Wilma. FYI, OMP turns out is nothing more than an office in a run down strip mall in Florida! My friend GregZ and I have had LOTS of dealings with OMP models, and only a handful of them were "for real"-decent, reliable models. Greg stopped by the "OMP office" a few weeks ago to ask that non-paying, unreliable models be taken off the site. Instead, the owner demanded that Greg leave. GregZ's OMP site, TLD Photo&Video will not be on OMP after the end of October. Greg doesn't want to be giving money to OMP if they keep these non-paying non-models, wasting bandwidth that paying members like Greg are actually paying for.

Greg said the "owner" of One ModelPlace is some guy sitting at a desk with two bodyguards standing on either side of him- that explains a lot.

So, if Wilma took out OMP, it's probably for the better.

In reply to Message (18948) Question How about "Onemodelplace"?

By lover of female wetlook - de Wed 26/10/05 09:24:35 GMT

Hello everybody!

Does anybody know, what is wrong with "onemodelplace.com". I have not been being able to get a connection to the site for two days now! "Wamtec" suffers from technical problems caused by hurricane "Wilma" at the moment. Could it be the same with this site, or are there other reasons?

Kindest regards

lover of female wetlook

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]