minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 14:13:52 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 18944.1.1

Subject: Info Re: Re: Ebay Special Offer!!!!!

Date: Thu 27/10/05 02:33:05 GMT

Name: Magician gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
All my VCRs play both types, as do virtually all new VCRs sold in the UK. I put this dislaimer in because, some old VCRs do not play both types, and I cannot vouch for outside the US and UK as to what is typically sold. I can assure you that every VCR in Dixon's or Curry's in the UK is multi format, as are all modern TVs.

Seeing as all my VCRs are multi format, this means I cannot tell which is which. MK sells videos in NTSC whilst I know I have bought direct from Leon in the past and his are PAL.

Your comments are noted , and if you have been put off by this problem, then surely others have as well, whether their worries have been unfounded or not.

Thanks,

Magician

In reply to Message (18944.1) Mixed Re: Ebay Special Offer!!!!!

By John - us Wed 26/10/05 17:58:43 GMT

Probably no one bids on this because you don't know whether they are PAL or NTSC tapes!   I recommend that you take these tapes to a store that sells VCRs and try them out on both types of machines.   I've never heard of a VCR that plays both formats of tape, but maybe that's just me.
In reply to Message (18944) Hello Ebay Special Offer!!!!!

By Magician - gb Wed 26/10/05 03:15:39 GMT

Some of you may remember that I posted a couple of links to 2 wetlook tapes that I wish to sell to make way for some new ones. A lot of people have viewed the links but no-one has agreed to pay the £10 asking price with free postage in the UK. To hopefully generate a little interest prior to the auction ending in 24hours I have decided to make a special offer:

If the same person buys both tapes then I will be prepared to include a third tape at only £5.00. Also , the postage for overseas will be only a single payment, as I will be able to send only one package. I have a few other tapes to sell on, and therefore it would be the buyers choice as to which extra tape was included for just £5. Please contact me via email through the Ebay site for details before or after the auction ends.

If you're interested follow these links quick, as you have only 24hours!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6444763460&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6444766869&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Thanks for looking,

Magician.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]