WetlookPro

Message # 1891.3.1

Subject: Idea Re: Re: To Olli and Wetlooklvr

Date: Mon 20/01/03 06:28:39 GMT

Name: w@mboy uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

The problem with KaZaA is that we could both be on at the same time and you be sharing the clip but I still wouldn't be able to see you.  I'll have another look now...nope still can't see it, and I've searched for various different combinations and parts of the artist name and song name under video, I guess if siren was feeling particually generous he may allow you to upload the video to his FTP like Olli did?

Thanks,

w@mboy

In reply to Message (1891.3) Idea Re: To Olli and Wetlooklvr

By Wetlooklvr - us Mon 20/01/03 06:01:10 GMT

Do you have Kaaza?

What I plan on doing the next few days while I'm at work (and I live in the eastern time zone US) is leaving my Kaaza open with the version of the video I have.  You can do a search on the song or the artist.  I'm not sure knowing my Kaaza name will help, but it's dasapking.  

I will start this again on Tuesday at about 6am eastern time US.  I hope to do it every day through Friday.  I have other wetlook clips, too that I actually downloaded from Kaaza.  As soon as I get better at DVD ripping, I hope to have more.

Let me know if I can help.

In reply to Message (1891) Question To Olli and Wetlooklvr

By w@mboy - uu Mon 20/01/03 03:12:38 GMT

You guys said you both had a version of the Sophie Ellis Bextor music video, 'Music Gets The Best Of Me'.  Could I ask where you both got it from because although the party dress in the bath sounds nicer I'm also a big fan of swimdresses so I would love to see the version you have as well Wetlooklvr.

Thanks for the help,

w@mboy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]