Wetlook-Online

Message # 18896.2

Subject: On Drugs Re: It is a puzzlement

Date: Mon 24/10/05 08:46:49 GMT

Name: Kerry Tiller us

Email: kctiller@cox.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yeah, S.,

I've got a great memory too, it's just short. We download so many webshot pics that I don't remember them all. When I try to save a good one that my computer says I already have, I belive it. I used to go into my files to check, but the computer is always right. If you are sure you don't already have a pic the computer says you do, you can still save it by changing the title it is being saved under (usually all or part of the picture's address). Just add a letter or number and the computer will think it is a different pic. I recently had the opposite puzzlement. I was sure I already had a webshot pic, but the computer saved it again anyway. Turns out, the pic (and two or three others) were included in two different webshot albums. Two people who were at the same party (where a bunch of girls wound up in the pool with their clothes on) posted different webshot albums that included some od the same pics. Our forum webshot sleuths found both albums. Go figure.

K.

In reply to Message (18896) Hello It is a puzzlement

By Sopping - katakai1@verizon.net us Sun 23/10/05 08:27:30 GMT

Have you ever had the feeling when you downloaded a webshot, and your computer told you that you already had downloaded that particular photo before - as evidenced by the webshot ID number - that you really had never seen that particular photo before? This happens to me constantly, and given the complexity of the ID serial numbers, I cannot believe that duplicate numbers are involved.

But I am equally sure that I have never seen that particular photo before.

As the "King of Siam" said to Anna.."It is a puzzlement."

S:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.039 seconds to generate ]