MyWetloook

Message # 18806.7.2.1

Subject: Hello No, not kidding

Date: Wed 19/10/05 08:55:54 GMT

Name: Dan uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
just imagine  someone with slow net connectonn speed trying to browse links in thread, and X time founding somethink he is not in to. That's i guess pretty often situation.
In reply to Message (18806.7.2) Hello You're kidding, right??

By FountainFrolic - us Tue 18/10/05 11:32:40 GMT

"if nudity is cautioned in posts, why aren't barefeet?"

I sure hope you're not serious.  This doesn't really deserve an answer, but just in case you ARE serious - try this - would it be inappropriate, would it offend many people, and would it likely get the gal arrested if she were nude in a public park?  Now, answer the same questions for the situation of the gal being barefoot in a public park.

In reply to Message (18806.7) Hello Re: Webshots Code

By Danny - uu Tue 18/10/05 09:12:50 GMT

I agree totally with DrDamp about categorizing webshots finds!

Those are very much varietys of wetlook enjoynment, and great for one could be waste of time for another.

Espetially for me footwear is important. No shoes-no fun-no wetlook, and after 3-4th pic in a link-thread where are barefeet or sandals I'm refusing to browse further. so some code would be helpful.

later, Dan

P.S. if nudity is cautioned in posts, why aren't barefeet?

In reply to Message (18806) Help Me Webshots Code

By DrDamp - gb Tue 18/10/05 01:53:33 GMT

Having just come back from a holiday and being overwhelmed by all the webshots listings I think we should devise a code so that when we see all the links we can decipher which ones we are interested in. Most of the listed links are to pictures with jeans and T shirts and I prefer skirts and hose. I suggest a single letter at the end of each link like "S" for skirt "J" for jeans "T" for t-shirts "D" for dress, then at least it would make it easier to see what is of interest personally. For someone to spend ages looking for any pictures like those on webshots, and then spend all the time it takes to post the links on the forum, and then get critical comments made is demoralising. It would only take a few more minutes to add a single letter at the end of each posted link and hopefully would help avoid getting negative comments from some of the forum users. Just a thought. A word of thanks too for every one that takes the time to post all the links. Remember that wetlook is supposed to be for fun not bitching!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]