minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 15:53:50 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 18806.6.1.1

Subject: Confused Re:And just to further the confusion...

Date: Tue 18/10/05 10:11:09 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

...What if Martin, Ed, Rumple, or any other "Webshot" image locater, (after his brain goes from searching so much)accidentally marks an image with the wrong code, then not wanting to look at it cuz it's something u might not like, turns out to be something u would like,LOL. To all of this, I say BAH! If u don't like it, move on to the next link. How long can that possibly take?
In reply to Message (18806.6.1) Idea I'll add my vote!

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Tue 18/10/05 09:28:31 GMT

I know it adds a bit of extra effort for those who post the links, but some meangingful annotation would go a long way.

Looking at what has been suggested/surfaced so far, there seems to be few "dimensions" of fan interest, which may serve to complicate an annotation scheme:

Type of clothing: eg. jeans, skirts/dresses, t-shirts

Dress: eg. formal, business, casual, sport

Setting: eg. shower, bath, fountain, pool, lake, foam party, etc.

Situation: eg. amateur (posed glamour), candid (subject didn't know they were being photographed), snapshot (like all those backyard poolparty pics)

Additionally, fans are interested in knowing what sort of wetlook payoff awaits:

Content: eg. dry only, partly wet, soaked, submerged

Effects: eg. shine, color change, degree of transparency

My purpose here is not to propose any sort of scheme. However, I did want to point out that a scheme which does address everything is likely to be critized as complicated and cumbersome; a scheme which doesn't address everything I've just outlined is going to attract criticism over what it doesn't say.

One suggestion I might make is to Nigel. Perhaps, if he has the time (I know, I know), he might want to consider expanding the smileys to include icons for a "wetlook classification system". That way, posters just have to click off all the relevant icons for each pic. Saves everyone having to memorize a letter scheme.

In reply to Message (18806.6) Hello Re: Webshots Code

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 18/10/05 08:48:07 GMT

An excellent idea.....I have been itching to say this for ages....but held off saying it cos I did not want it to seem like a criticism....but the reality is....we are being blitzed with Webshots links and the majority of the pics are not of interest to those folks who only like one kind of thing. In my case..I am not a "casual wetlook" fan....and prefer "formal wetlook"...and so for me...90% of the webshots links are for things that do not interest me, and it is a real chore having to wade thru so much mediocrity (most pics have bad lighing or are out of focus) in order to find a few gems. Sometimes I think webshots is actually a trojan horse and secret weapon that nobody yet has figured out what it is doing to us....i.e. it could be "the cure" for wetlook fans...to blitz you with so much mediocrity that you become totally desensitized to wetlook and it no longer interests you and you become a normal person again...ha ha....just like the way they cured Malcolm McDowell in A CLOCKWORK ORANGE...ha ha...just kidding.

Seeing as Dr Damp has already suggested what I have been wanting to say for ages...please add one more code to the system....i.e. F for FORMAL....so that us formal fans can skip all those links that are for casual clothes.

MK

In reply to Message (18806) Help Me Webshots Code

By DrDamp - gb Tue 18/10/05 01:53:33 GMT

Having just come back from a holiday and being overwhelmed by all the webshots listings I think we should devise a code so that when we see all the links we can decipher which ones we are interested in. Most of the listed links are to pictures with jeans and T shirts and I prefer skirts and hose. I suggest a single letter at the end of each link like "S" for skirt "J" for jeans "T" for t-shirts "D" for dress, then at least it would make it easier to see what is of interest personally. For someone to spend ages looking for any pictures like those on webshots, and then spend all the time it takes to post the links on the forum, and then get critical comments made is demoralising. It would only take a few more minutes to add a single letter at the end of each posted link and hopefully would help avoid getting negative comments from some of the forum users. Just a thought. A word of thanks too for every one that takes the time to post all the links. Remember that wetlook is supposed to be for fun not bitching!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]