minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 03:11:13 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 18801.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: This is what I got up to on holiday, I had to share with you all

Date: Tue 18/10/05 02:05:24 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks a lot to share your story - would like to read more of them!
In reply to Message (18801) Read This This is what I got up to on holiday, I had to share with you all

By James - richardhead82001@yahoo.co.uk ex Mon 17/10/05 14:41:38 GMT

Just come back from Tunisia

Had excellent time, but wife wouldn't get wet

We were in a hotel right on the beach, every night I threw on my old jeans and a t shirt and went wading in the ocean, they're was no-one really around apart from a few beach patrol blokes

Theres a big sign saying "no swimming after midnight", but it said nothing about paddling and you can still get really wet LOL.

The last night, I kept dunking down / up/down/up

I was quite drunk, and you'll never guess what happened?

I came in my jeans!!!

Also the day before we were flying home, I put on another pair of jeans underwear baggy blue t-shirt, the wife though she had her swimming costume on (prudish these days) and said "Lets go for a sauna", I put my swimshorts into a back with towel

Low and behold, there were people in them both, so out went that idea, I said, "why don't we go in indoor swimming pool", which was just downstairs.

I hadn't changed yet, just had flipflops and fully clothed still. The pool was empty, it was about 1/2 hour before closing time but still no-one in as weather dark now outside but warm.

I let the wife go  in 1st, unfortunately a bit of a prude, she had her swimming costume on.

I then found a huge inflatable football some kid had obviously left behind, and started throwing to wife in pool and heading back etc....

After she swum to the other side I went up to her as she was resting

I didn't expect what she'd do next

Yep, your right, she grabbed hold of one of my legs and pulled me right in there and then fully clothed, this was my 1st time fully clothed in a swimming pool, and I loved the erotic feeling as the water was very warm I've been in the sea lake and obviously bath/shower before, but never a pool on holiday

I swam around for a bit, and then cuddled up to the wife, who then put her hand down my jeans and started wanking me off, I came after about a minute, and then I returned the favour to her.

After a few minutes I thought, we'd better get out, she also ruined my cig, (but only 1 left so wasn't complaining a I'd bought some earlier on) and my zippo, but didn't complain one bit.

We then got out and about 2 mins after I'd got changed the pool man came in to close up!!!

What an experience

Her excuse for pulling me in was getting her own back from a few years ago where I went for a moonlight dip in the sea in Spain but she didn't want, so pulled her straight under the beach shower.

Hope you enjoyed this story, and I'd love to hear about any escapades

Regards

James

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]