MyWetloook

Message # 18793.5

Subject: Hello Re: Just thoughts

Date: Mon 17/10/05 21:45:55 GMT

Name: bryce uu

Email: brycepunk1@earthlink.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Good discussion. I am always happy when this comes up every few months. It helps me remember better when I was uttery fucking terrified that someone might find out I was weird, had unusual thoughts, or whatever. These days I really don't care, though. But yes, so often in life, until I was about 23, I was really in a bad place because of this fetish. Depression, suicidal tendencies, the works... not just because of wam, but wam certainly didn't help.

I am happy that younger people have the internet now and can hopefully meet some good folks around here who'll help them understand they're not alone, not bad for being a little weird. I am also very happy that this community is so supportive. Some good people around here  :)

In reply to Message (18793) None Just thoughts

By Anonymous - au Mon 17/10/05 07:04:37 GMT

Any one found that their interest has often caused them to feel uncomfortable about themselves and who they are. Just thought it would be good to see what others think about how such an interest effects their relationship with society. I know for myself i often feel a little isolated in having this interest, and honestly quite often foolish, though i know it is not something i have much control over... perhaps its because of this one ecentricity, i dwell on it too much and give it too much weight when defining myself as a person...

Maybe having one specific interest such as this can be damaging because its easy to get caught up in what is really just a tiny part of who we actually are, because after all, if we knew everyones little eccentricities i am sure this one would be quite tame. I dont know, just thoughts i felt like bringing up, but does any one else ever feel that they give their interest in wetlook a disproportionate amount of attention in the context of life, the universe and everything etc. etc.??

...sorry for an incoherence... they are just thoughts, i would be interested in hearing yours...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]