Wetlook-Online

Message # 18793.3

Subject: Hello Re: Just thoughts

Date: Mon 17/10/05 13:12:05 GMT

Name: dutchwet nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well, your thoughts are very familiar to the most who visit this forum.

I am 42 and have this for as far as my memory goes back.

I felt silly, strange and even a little crazy to go out in the middle of the night to the sea and get wet.

Yes and if i saw women or girls getting wet in their daily clothes i felt extremely excited inside.

But instead of enjoyning it i walked away because i was afraid they would see me staring at them.

But now i enjoy it and make no secret of it at all.

I am the most luckiest devil around because my wife has this fetish too.

And when i feel like it i go alone to the beach crowded or not and get wet fully clothed.

And nobody seems to bother. So why should i care then?

Sometimes i see women looking at me and smiling. They even start to talk to me sometimes.

And never a weird look.

Ther are so so many fetishes. And so many are realy awful and even illegal.

There's no harm done walking around in your wet clothes.

You only live once and if you like to get wet in your clothes then DO IT!!!

Two tips.....

In the summer i take lots of pics of me and from my wife.

So in teh cold season we can relive it again.

The other one is....take a dog and walk with him on the shore.

The dog has a nice day and pity for you, you got caught in a wave and got soaked....

Greetings and live it..

In reply to Message (18793) None Just thoughts

By Anonymous - au Mon 17/10/05 07:04:37 GMT

Any one found that their interest has often caused them to feel uncomfortable about themselves and who they are. Just thought it would be good to see what others think about how such an interest effects their relationship with society. I know for myself i often feel a little isolated in having this interest, and honestly quite often foolish, though i know it is not something i have much control over... perhaps its because of this one ecentricity, i dwell on it too much and give it too much weight when defining myself as a person...

Maybe having one specific interest such as this can be damaging because its easy to get caught up in what is really just a tiny part of who we actually are, because after all, if we knew everyones little eccentricities i am sure this one would be quite tame. I dont know, just thoughts i felt like bringing up, but does any one else ever feel that they give their interest in wetlook a disproportionate amount of attention in the context of life, the universe and everything etc. etc.??

...sorry for an incoherence... they are just thoughts, i would be interested in hearing yours...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.097 seconds to generate ]