Wetlook-Online

Message # 18732.1

Subject: Pulsing Re: Wet Jeans contest.. Sponsors/backers of event

Date: Fri 14/10/05 07:30:37 GMT

Name: soggybottom uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Now, that sounds like a great idea. Seems you could have 4 or 5 catagories. Nice idea.
In reply to Message (18732) Info Wet Jeans contest.. Sponsors/backers of event

By Liquidladies/Waterlogged Production - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Thu 13/10/05 15:28:28 GMT

OK   let me  refresh  your memories..A week ago  I  advertised for  sponsors  for  a  giant wet jeans contest  that I could put together at a local  club  in Nashville, Tn.   

So  far  we  have been pledged  1,500   for  this event.   Now  I  might  go  grand prize  to one girl  or divide it up  to  differnt catagories  being wet jeans,  dresses,  western wear and  ladies business suits..   Then  give 400  to each  winnner of the  catagories....But  needless to say,  I  could just  do one  giant  jeans and dress  party  and  give  the winners  $800  each....But  with this kind of  cash...and  EASY  money  at  that,  I  expect  once a deal is worked out with  the clubs we  will have  massive  amounts of  girls  wanting  to enter.

So  anyone  else  who  wants  to sponsor  this event,  needs  to  let me know  soon...

Pledge  what  you  can   and  receive  a  DVD  of the event  and  a pictures CD  rom  of  this  show  with  well over  500   -  1000 pictures  should be taken....

PLUS  a bonus  for  those  who may  attend in person.  The  pool  will stay up  after the contest  and  when girls get drunk,  they get wet....So  we  may  end up  with additional  footage  besides  the  contest,  so  get  you  pledge into me  soon....

I  be  contacted at  weinerking@bellsouth.net..

(WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]