minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 22:38:27 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 18721.2

Subject: Dancing Re: OT: someone else selected a screen name with an unintended double menaing

Date: Thu 13/10/05 07:02:49 GMT

Name: soggybottom uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hey, I picked the name 'soggybottom' several years ago to go on the WAM chat lines. I guess nobody else wanted it. I only had one person steal it over the years. It is an a-sexual name so nobody can tell what I am unless I tell them. It seemed to 'fit the topic' on these sites.
In reply to Message (18721) Hello OT: someone else selected a screen name with an unintended double menaing

By Desert Hawk - us Thu 13/10/05 06:05:23 GMT

Long time users of this forum  might remember that my screen name used to be "Whammy", on Yahoo Whammy was taken so  I was "whammydude", whammy dude, 2 words, and how some idiots  misread it as wham my dude, and wrongfully thought I was gay. I changed my screen name to Deseryt Hawk after that ("thedeserthawk" on Yahoo Finance).  Well, I met a man at the California Extreme classic arcade show with an even worse unintended double meaning.  He lives in England and his screen name is "xy-man".  It refers to the vector monitors, also called xy displays, used on arcade classics such as Tempest and Asteroids.   he later discovered, to his horror, that xy.com is a gay site based in England!  Holy crap, Batman!  He said that he is definately not gay, but now a lot of people think he is.  He is thinking about changing the name, but he is reluctant to do so because he is so well known in the arcade game internet community as xy-man.  If I were him, I would change the name immediately!  His screen name implies the unintended double meaning much more clearly than whammydude.  Several users of Dragon's Lair Project think I should have kept the name Whammy, because it fits the retro 80's theme of the board (the Whammy was a character in the old American gameshow Press Your Luck).  Howevwer, I like to use the same screen name on all websites I am on (some might question the wisdom of that), and since whammydude had to go on yahoo Finance, Whammy had to go everywhere else.  Now my screen name seems custom made for the desertusa.com website I am on.  Someone here pointed out that "hawk" has a double menaing. i didn't realize this when i picked the name, but this double meaning does apply to me.  A hawk is someone who  believes in a strong national defense. I do support a strong national defense. The term is used pejoritavely by the 'doves" to mean warmonger, but we hawks do not see it as a derogatory term; we call ourselves hawks, so this screen name stays.  

It iws now 6 am in California. I have been up since 7 am yewsterday. I must force myself to turn off this computer now.  I  could stay on the internet for 24 or more hours if I didn't say "enough already"!  It can be just like Las Vegas: I need to go to bed, but my addiction to gambling keeps me playing (and ususally losing). At least I don't gamble online! I am starting to ramble now...click the post icon, then close AOL, then click turn off computer...do it NOW...must get off computer...aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]