WetlookPro

Message # 18715.10.1.1

Subject: Smokin Re: Re: Don't look!!!

Date: Fri 14/10/05 03:21:34 GMT

Name: Magician gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I know I know - it's all great stuff - that's why I joined the sites and Wamtec Gold. But... such good teaser pictures just when your subscription ran out - it really isn't fair...booohooo!  And , do the adverts really work? Well as far as I'm concerned, yes they do. How long can I hold off before I rejoin?? 1 week - maybe 2.

You guys cost me a fortune!!!! keep up the good work!

Cheers Magician

In reply to Message (18715.10.1) Hello Re: Don't look!!!

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Thu 13/10/05 08:50:18 GMT

NO !!! ..not your mind....he is aiming a lot lower than that...ha ha

What Leon is doing is no different to Hollywood and their movie trailers...i.e. drumming up interest to go see the movie....and creating a buzz. Remember...these days the forum folks are pummelled every day with a blitz of free pics from hundreds of webshots sites.....a virtual flood of mediocre webshots stuff you get spoon fed every day.

Therefore producers have to go to extreme lengths to find you stuff that is unique and original and is BETTER than any webshots stuff is. The challenge these days is great one....i.e. Leon has to go to great lengths and tremendous efforts to provide his members with amazing media that is way better than the mediocre pics on webshots.

All Leon is doing is servicing his members and promising them they when they belong to his site they will see unique media not found anywhere else on the web. Also...bear in mind...the only way Leon can bring you this amazing stuff is via the support he gets from his members....cos for Leon to make these trips and to travel to Spain (where these pics come from) and bring some of his girls with him...those costs for his trips are underwritten by his members. Without members...Leon would not be able to bring you all the great stuff he captures. So...this is not some evil plot...it is really case of simple economics....i.e. support Leon and join his site...and he will bring you all the goodies you want to see...cos your support will enable him to go on these trips and "bring home the bacon" and show you all the results of his adventures.

MK

In reply to Message (18715.10) Warning! Don't look!!!

By Magician - gb Thu 13/10/05 06:54:27 GMT

Don't look - Leon is just messing with your mind!! Showing all these dry pictures - it just drives me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!  my subscription ran out a week or so ago, and then he does this to me. Arrrrrghhhhhhhhhh.

Magician

In reply to Message (18715) Pictures The BEST club in the world! html

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com wx Wed 12/10/05 19:56:20 GMT

Here are some pictures from the best club in the world, what do you think this lot would look like after the water pours in from all directions and the dancefloor turns into a swimming pool?

leonmoomin

I could show you if you like?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]