Wetlook-Online

Message # 187

Subject: Hello New Jersey college girls - fountains events

Date: Sat 21/09/02 17:30:05 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Just a reminder (to those who are not aware of these events) -- we are at that time of the year again....in the Princeton, New Jersey area, where wetlook fountains celebrations take place in the fountains down the street from the football stadium...every time the home time wins. It is a tradition, after winning home games, that the marching band and the football fans will parade down the street and conduct a "fountain concert" where fans will revel in the fountains too.

We had somebody attend one of these events and film it 2 years ago. Here are some vidcaps from the video he sent me.

http://www.wamtec.com/sm02/NJgirls.html

If anybody within 30 mins drive of Princeton would like to go, then you need to

a) watch the football schedule to track when the home games are played this Fall (I am clueless on the subject of American football...so you have to watch for the Princeton schedule for home games)...and then..

b) this is not a predictable event...cos if the home team loses...then nothing happens in the fountains. You need to live close by..and listen to your radio or tv to see if the home team is winning...cos if they are ahead in the 4th qtr...then you need to jump in your car and grab your camcorder and head to the fountain pool right outside the stadium..

So...if you live within 30 mins drive of this area...head over there if you want to see this fountains event. Those folks who send me a copy of their tape can claim 10 of my tapes as their reward for going.

FYI, I am going to film the Orlando Homecoming Fountains Day events next month in Orlando. There will be 800+ people in the fountains at that event. If anybody else is in the Orlando area cares to watch this event and to meet me up there....email me for directions...and come say hello to me if you see a weird guy holding a camcorder...

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]