minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 01:29:40 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 18650.3

Subject: Crown Re: Question - colored bras under white shirts?

Date: Sun 09/10/05 11:23:31 GMT

Name: soggybottom uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Do they still make white bras? :>)
In reply to Message (18650) Question Question - colored bras under white shirts?

By Anonymous - us Sun 09/10/05 07:10:19 GMT

Maybe some of you younger guys (or gals) can answer a question for me - or is the answer just obvious?  When I was growing up in the 70's and 80's, I can't remember a girl ever wearing anything but a white bra under a white shirt.  Black or other color bras were rarely worn, even under black or colored shirts.  These days it's not very unusual to see girls wearing colored bras under white tee shirts or white blouses.  Are they cosiously trying to call attention to themselves or is this just part of todays style?  

Trust me, I love seeing it.  In fact, I don't think there is anything sexier (dry, that is) than seeing a cute young woman with a semi tranparent shirt on with a black or red bra, and then highlighted by a pair of low-rider jeans with a hint of her lace or satin thong in the back.  Man, where were these little undergarments when I was growing up?  I would have had a boner all day!

Anybody care to chime in?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]