minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 02:29:12 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 1862.1

Subject: Hello Re: Latest Members Update!! Girl-Girl Wetlook!! Wetlook Community Poll<-Read

Date: Sun 19/01/03 00:21:21 GMT

Name: Larry us

Email: larry5768@netzero.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I know its probably too cold now, but if you change your wetlook locations to a pool or even a lake/beach, you might even get my business....I'm not really into shower wetlook.

Larry

In reply to Message (1862) In Love Latest Members Update!! Girl-Girl Wetlook!! Wetlook Community Poll<-Read

By Webmaster (stickyvicky.biz) - webmaster@stickyvicky.biz gb Sun 19/01/03 00:15:08 GMT

Check out our very latest update in the members area. Part One of a Two part gallery can be found, which sees that sensational Vicky and Louise returning from a hard day at the office!!

Dressed as very classy office girls, Vicky and Louise delight us by both wearing blouses and dark skirts, with slips hidden underneath. Vicky also wears a silky smooth cup bra, with matching thong!!

The only way these two girls know how to cool off, is by visiting the bathroom together, and sensually showering one another whislt remaining fully dressed. Of course little by little, the clothing is gently removed, and more of that follows in part two next week!!

Enjoy the gallery!!

We also want to hear from all of you out there!!

We are conducting a poll of the wetlook and fetish community, and would welcome all feedback, as to what you would like to see on the site in the near future. We will take notice of all replies, and then plan them in for forthcoming photo and video shoots. The only way we can deliver exactly what you all want, is for you the community to let us know.

So get typing!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]