minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 12:51:02 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 18609.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: To MK - Minflingen 2 DVD?

Date: Thu 06/10/05 15:30:39 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
FYI the reason it takes a long time for Akuna to come out with new releases is that often he may attend some pool parties and there is only 1 hour of scenes....so he has to wait for the next pool party in order to add more scenes from another pool party to the same tape.

Akuna is waiting to attend some other pool parties so he can gather more footage to release his future tapes.

While you are waiting for more German pool parties...don't forget to checkout Leonmoomin's UK pool party videos at http://www.wamtec.com/Leonmoomin too.

In reply to Message (18609.1.1) Hello Re: Re: To MK - Minflingen 2 DVD?

By Greg - pl Thu 06/10/05 14:06:32 GMT

Thanks for both pieces of information. That's quite a long wait, was hoping it will come out sooner. Anyway, thanks.

As for trying vids, I've already done it. At the moment I'm waiting for two ordered a few days ago :)

Greg.

In reply to Message (18609.1) Hello Re: To MK - Minflingen 2 DVD?

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Thu 06/10/05 12:54:11 GMT

It must be your firewall or something...cos I do not have any ip or spam blocking on my emails.

Hans tells me that Mainflingen 2 will not be ready for release until sometime in January......so try his other videos first.

MK

In reply to Message (18609) Question To MK - Minflingen 2 DVD?

By Greg - pl Thu 06/10/05 09:33:54 GMT

When will this DVD be avialable from Wamtec? Sorry for asking on the open forum, but I try to reply to your order confirmation mails, I get an error, that my IP adress is not accepted. I am not sure why. I'm using Internetia ADSL with a dinamic IP.

Grzegorz

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.104 seconds to generate ]