minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 12:05:37 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 18562.3.1

Subject: Hello Re: Question about the slip pictures.

Date: Mon 03/10/05 08:34:07 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I'd love to see Jennifer in the slip photos.  You could post them on this forum or maybe have Rod & Elizabeth let you post them on their site under a 'guest' section.

-Grif

In reply to Message (18562.3) Hello Question about the slip pictures.

By tdouty - tdouty@yahoo.com us Mon 03/10/05 07:47:37 GMT

I have a problem.  The slip pictures are, as I said, "a bit revealing".  I can put a bunch of these pictures on Webshots because they are pictures I took from behind Jennifer as we washed her hair (the wet hair folks will really love these!) or else pictures taken at an angle that is less revealing.  However, I do have 11 pictures that really shouldn't be put on Webshots because of adult content....we'll call them extras.  I could attmept to put them up, but they'd be removed promptly as people started seeing them.  I do know they get seen because Jennifer's pictures are among the top viewed on the Friends and Family section for Summer Fun.  I really don't want to get in trouble with Webshots since I have 9 pages of free albums with them.  I have these 11 pictures zipped in files I could email to those who wanted them (after we post the rest of the pictures).  Does anyone have a better idea how to distribute these pictures since they are very nice additions to the album that will go up on Webshots?  I'm considering not making them available since they're going to be a problem.  Any thoughts?
In reply to Message (18562) Links Anyone like wet wedding dresses?

By tdouty - tdouty@yahoo.com us Mon 03/10/05 05:08:01 GMT

We purchased a wedding dress on ebay for $10 for Halloween.  We're going to be a hick bride and groom complete with blackened teeth, pregnant bride, beer can in hand, and dirty blue jeans with a tuxedo jacket.  The dress has a spot we have to wash off before Halloween so this dress will have to get wet soon.  Jennifer tried it on for me and looked fabulous and I think you'll agree!  Then she started talking about a wedding dress she bought one day on a whim for $15 just because of how much she liked the material.  She told me it would feel great wet so, we went up to the attic and had a look and brought it down with us.  It was such a nice day yesterday that we thought we'd just go and see just how good it feels wet so we got the tripod, towels, camera and off we went.  We took both dresses, but we only had time to soak the one Jennifer had up in the attic so the Halloween dress will be coming later.  I hope everybody appreciates this because the dress got algae on it and we had to get a bath with it late last night to try to clean it!!  Actually, that was the plan, but instead we just sat on it and I enjoyed Jennifer in just a slip.  We did clean the dress, but enjoyed the slip as well.  I'm going to stick the slip pictures at the end of the dress pictures since it might be easier to "hide" them this way.  These pictures are a tad bit more revealing than any we've done yet so I hope everybody likes them.  I haven't had a chance yet to sort through the 300-400 pictures so until I do, I'll put a few before pictures up for you to think about a while.

http://community.webshots.com/user/tdouty2009

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]