minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 20:01:28 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 18528.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: One technical issue...

Date: Sat 01/10/05 10:25:30 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

As you probably know....life has not been made easy for many of us producers wanting to set up payment services...i.e. many of us used to use Paypal until they imposed new rules and banned all adult or fetish sites from using their service. We have all had to look elsewhere for alternative payment systems, and we have tried to create the easiest "one click" systems...which I believe all of our sites have now introduced. We have also created automated dvd catalogs now too...to make the "one click" process as easy as possible.

FYI we have currently set up "one click" automated dvd catalogs/shopping carts for all DVDs on the Leonmoomin, Wetlook Romania, Aqua Entertainment, BeingWet websites. Around 400 DVDs are catalogged like this in this manner at the moment...but many other websites and series are handled manually...and another 2000+ DVDs are not catalogged via automated shopping cart yet...so those items are handled via our manual credit card system link. It's a massive task to create all these catalogs...and will probably take me another 2 years before I can automate all items like this.....but we are working on it.

MK

In reply to Message (18528.1) Note One technical issue...

By Mahony - pl Sat 01/10/05 07:36:14 GMT

First I'd like to say that the vid looks great and I've ordered it, cheers to Akuna for the material. Then again there is a little tech issue. I've ordered it from the BeingWet store from te USA (I don't really care about the region encoding or PAL/NTSC issue as I have no problem with playing any combinations). It will probobly take longer then if ordered from Germany. So why did I order from the US? It's easier! All done in 60 seconds or so! No emails. You just right in your CC number, adress and click. I wonder why Akuna video doesn't have any processor like that? Maybe they could use TheMothership as many sites connected to Leon, Wamtec etc do? Because the process of mailing a question, waiting for the return email etc is a bit to 90s like, not the standard of Internet shopping nowadays! So maybe it's time to turn to one-click shopping?

Mind you I'm not complaining, just suggesting. Anyway, I can't wait for the great DVD to come and for this material I am very greatful to Akuna.

Mike.

In reply to Message (18528) Hello Mainflingen outdoor lake party DVD

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 30/09/05 20:37:01 GMT

Website: http://www.akunavideo.com/bilder2/mainflingen1/main11.html

FYI, the masterDVD has arrived from Germany and is now available on DVD from Wamtec or from Akuna. The DVD is 1hr 40 mins long ..there are 16 galleries here

http://www.akunavideo.com/bilder2/mainflingen1/main11.html

After reviewing the footage, I must say, this reminds me of the good old days of the early 70's when I lived in South London. There is a park called Crystal Palace park which has a lake in front of an outdoor stage, and they used to have many outdoor concerts at Crystal Palace Park in the 1970s, where you would watch all the girls wading into the lake to get close to the bands on stage. I remember going to see Bob Marley at one of those lakeside concerts. Sadly they don't seem to have outdoor concerts on a lake in the UK any more....good to see they are doing this in Germany.

The DVD is available from Han's site

http://www.akunavideo.com

or in the new releases area of our BeingWet DVD catalog

http://thewamstore.com/cgi/store.pl?site=beingwet.thewamstore.com

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]