MyWetloook

Message # 18526.1

Subject: Question Why not..?

Date: Sat 01/10/05 08:19:43 GMT

Name: Damon ie

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online

Steve why did you not compliment her.. tell her how good she looks.. I think that people MUST share these things with their partners..

I tell all of my partners on the first or second date that i like a thing called wetlook.. And they ask what it is and I tell them.  I tell them that it is very sensual and very tasteful and very much fun.  All of them are happy to try it after I tell them and none of them think that I am strange.  If anything they think that I am special/unique because most men they have met do not know very much about sensuality..

Why do you say you couldn't brave yourself in case she asked questions why..?  Wetlook is not a forbidden sin.. It is very much natural and fun..

Try it.. you could be missing out on the time of your life :)

In reply to Message (18526) Hello my wet girl friend

By steve - gb Fri 30/09/05 18:04:38 GMT

Tongue My girl friend is an athlete {cross country runner},she went for a long run yesterday and got caught out in a very heavy downpour.When she came back home she was completly drenched head to toe.She was wearing a nike jumper with hood,white vest and white sports bra underneath and navy nike,nylon {shiny} trackie pants with white thongs,white socks and nike sneakers,she looked so sexy as she dripped on the floor and striped for a bath completly soaked,everything was clinging to her slim shaped body i wish i had taken photos but couldnt brave myself incase she asked questions why.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]