minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 17:20:02 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 18523.1

Subject: Smokin Re: Would anyone be interested in a site like this....

Date: Fri 30/09/05 18:31:46 GMT

Name: XGM us

Email: george26173@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I would be interested in a site with wet or messy socks, but if it's only going to be from the neck down, then I'm not going to pull out my wallet and pay for it.  However, if they wore sunglasses, or if you just put a black bar or something over their eyes, then I would pay for a membership.
In reply to Message (18523) Idea Would anyone be interested in a site like this....

By Jay - gb Fri 30/09/05 15:34:47 GMT

Hi I was thinking of starting a site showing a male and female model with wet and messy socks and/or shoes and probably trousers etc up to the waist, would this appeal to anyone. The models arnt prepared to show their faces at this time. I was thinking about doing indoor sets as well as outdoor but we are unsure if it would be something their is a want for.

What sort of things would you like to see?

If you can give us ideas of the sort of thing you want to see we can maybe make it happen for a set

We were thinking of selling simple CDs on the site showing ALL the pictures from each scene, maybe 30 ish pics in each set.

We arnt going to be a big competitor for most of the other messy sites we just wanted to sell cds to help pay for the costs of the sets.

Please leave your opinions and thoughts even if you think we shouldnt do it.

Thank You

Jay

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]