Wetlook-Online

Message # 185

Subject: Hello fitness pays off!

Date: Sat 21/09/02 15:59:43 GMT

Name: fred us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Just to let you know,I went to a fitness center recently to finally commit to losing some flab,and the girl gave me a tour of the place-it was huge! I saw the weight rooms,the giant indoor track,and lastly the olympic sized swimming pool.All of a sudden I hear"1..2.."two guys were about to throw this cute petite blonde into the pool!(which they did,I caught it just in time),she was wearing an electric blue unitard with a pink bikini looking thing over her pelvis.I almost dropped dead!I quickly walked over to her to get a closer look as she was just emerging from the pool smiling.I asked the tour girl if this type of thing happens alot,and she said it's the tradition here to soak all the new female employees after their first week(!!!) I said I love it!(needless to say I joined).This should be the tradition in ALL fitness clubs! You listening Jack La Lane?   

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]