minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 06:43:08 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 18463.6.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Re: The MOTHER Lode! 2,276 Webshot albums!!!

Date: Wed 28/09/05 12:40:44 GMT

Name: wet white & blue us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thumbs up for your opinion Eddie!  Now I know what it's like to be a politician.  You have people that agree with you and you have people that don't.  I'll just take it in stride.  Thank you for those who don't mind bookmarking the site and looking thru it at your leisure.  So for once, we have to our own searching to find wetlook.  It would be an enormous task to go thru each one and seperate what Eddie considered wetlook from the photos that are not.  I gave you the site, so what you do with it is up to you!  

Some of us are not up to task to search out every website on the Internet to find a few wetlook for downloading here.  So we sit back and wait for the Eddies of the world to do it and then we check them out for personal approval.  I found this website for those who don't care to search the Internet, but don't mind spending spare time looking thru each album.  Eddie says these have nothing to do with wetlook!  Looks like the majority (not all)of them do!  

It's WET, white and blue - not red!!

In reply to Message (18463.6) Read This Re: The MOTHER Lode! 2,276 Webshot albums!!!

By soak_ed - soak_ed@hotmail.com de Wed 28/09/05 12:18:24 GMT

Quite frankly I am not impressed.  Sure, you can plug in the search words and 2,276 images come up but... There are 2,276 images, not necessarily 2,276 albums.  Several images can come from each album.  Secondly most of the photos in these albums have nothing to do with wet look.  Also a lot of them are guys not ladies and many of them are of rather poor quality or god forbid, bathing suits.  A lazy post in my mind.  A few days ago I posted quite a few photos having used the same search words.  Rather than make an empty promnise bragging about something that at best was an exageration, I took the time and trouble to cull out the best photos (IMHO) and save everybody a lot of time and trouble.  I think if you are going to post Webshot links, this is the way to do it.  If you wnat to do what what white red and blue did, fine but don't trumpet it like you just invented a better mousetrap!  Red white and blue, if you don't post any more stuff like that, you won't hurt my feelings in the least bit.  Now if you will excuse me, I have to strap on my helmet and gear and go do some proper Webshot mining.  See you in a while.
In reply to Message (18463) Links The MOTHER Lode! 2,276 Webshot albums!!!

By wet white & blue - us Tue 27/09/05 22:23:00 GMT

Website: http://www.webshots.com/search?new=1&source=homesearch&query=thrown+in+the+pool

Well folks!  This is my contribution.  This ought to keep you busy for hours!!  Clink on each photo to open up the album and ENJOY!  The key words used in the search was "thrown in the pool"!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]