minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 05:46:03 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 18452.4.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Since when did we all turn into text psychologists..?

Date: Wed 28/09/05 08:03:12 GMT

Name: klm4748 uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Back when I was trying to teach high school students, I tried to explain what you just explained-- and I typically got looks as if I was from the planet Mars. They probably thought _I_ was hopelessly naive... and from a synopsis of one of the late M. Scott Peck's books, I gather he thought about as we do, only probably more advanced...

Oh well.

For the record, I'm generally disappointed by shorts, too, but WetDane has a very good point-- these people were having a blast, and that's what can make it fun looking at the pictures they took.

A _sincere_ thanks for the link. :)

In reply to Message (18452.4.2) Peace Man Since when did we all turn into text psychologists..?

By Damon - ie Wed 28/09/05 06:46:41 GMT

Come on for goodness sake..  If I post a comment of my opinion and then thank the original poster,  I USUALLY MEAN IT!!

Now who has the right to say (unless you personally know the guy) that this man's "thank you" was not sincere..

Im going to go out on a limb and say Chill the f%*k out.  What ever happened to "Live and let live"..?  You know this is why we are going the wrong way in life.  It is my understanding that you should be considerate to your fellow HUMAN BEING.  I respect everyone's opinions because I am aware that no two people are exactly alike..  And that's what makes this earth so special.  Otherwise it would just be boring.  On this note, the only message I interpret from someone who does not respect another Human Being's opinion is, that this someone is ignorant and does not deserve respect themselves..

Come on guys... Show a little consideration for your fellow Human..  You'll be very suprised with the results you get.  The people who know me think I'm special simply becuase I listen and try to understand their opinions instead of attacking them.  Now I'm just one person and the people who know me know many other people so it makes me wonder..  Why the hell isnt everyone doing the same..?  

LIFE 101:     Give no consideration to those who give you none in return

End Result:   A planet full of strangers who hate each other.

Yes.. this is the way it was meant to be  :(

I swear I wish I was born in another time..

In reply to Message (18452.4) Hello Frank he only made a comment. He redeemed by thanking the poster [nt]

By Damon - ie Tue 27/09/05 18:19:23 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (18452) Dancing Awesome webshots album - hopefully new

By WetDane - dk Tue 27/09/05 08:29:14 GMT

Website: http://community.webshots.com/album/455911867wuGXmu

Enjoy.

WetDane

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]