Wetlook-Online

Message # 18435.2.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Jennifer gets in a cold fountain

Date: Tue 27/09/05 00:11:06 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

There was a message on here several years ago about a group that got in a fountain inside a mall. Security detained them for over an hour in the back of the mall and threatened them with criminal prosecution, but ended up letting them go. I think I am remembering the details correctly, but I'm not 100% sure. Does anyone else remember that post. I think it was back in the Bravenet days.
In reply to Message (18435.2.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Jennifer gets in a cold fountain

By Ed Honeyager - honeyagered@milwpc.com us Mon 26/09/05 14:19:10 GMT

Smokin Jennifer may have been cold but the pictures were very hot many thanks
In reply to Message (18435.2.1) Hello Re: Re: Jennifer gets in a cold fountain

By wet pre op girl - ca Mon 26/09/05 07:33:21 GMT

ps looks like fun

ihave never done it i'm going to try it next summer

itlooks as cool as swimming in a dress

In reply to Message (18435.2) Thumbs Up Re: Jennifer gets in a cold fountain

By wet pre op girl - ca Mon 26/09/05 06:55:26 GMT

cool pic parden the pun
In reply to Message (18435) Links Jennifer gets in a cold fountain

By tdouty - tdouty@yahoo.com us Mon 26/09/05 04:56:22 GMT

Website: http://community.webshots.com/album/460795113iixNCC

On Saturday, we went to a wedding and had a great time.  While we were dancing at the reception, Jennifer just happened to mention that she'd like to get in a fountain on the way home if I could find one.  Well, no need to say that my mind was occupied for a bit with thinking of a nice fountain.  A few popped into my head, but nothing that great.  Then I remembered a great fountain nearby that would be a great place to wet her beautiful dress.  When we left the reception, the weather was very nice and the temperature was relatively warm; however, when we got to the fountain, the weather there was a bit different.  It was quite breezy and rather cool, but Jennifer was up for the challenge.  We grabbed a blanket and off we went.  Now, the place we went was in a shopping area.  You'd think that at 11:00 things would be quieting down, but I guess lots of people had to do grocery shopping that night.  You'll see in a photo or two, where Jennifer tried to duck down out of site as cars were driving by.  I suppose the flash probably gave us away, but we managed to get a few photos.  The new camera didn't focus real well in the low light in some of the photos and I was a bit disappointed by that.  Take a look and see what you think.

Now, a question for others who get into fountains.  It was posted right on the fountain that it's illegal to get in the fountains and violators will be fined.  I suppose that most fountains have a similar sign on them.  Has anyone ever had trouble with this?  We haven't had any police knock on the door yet from seeing our vehicle in surveillance camera footage so we may be ok :-).

http://community.webshots.com/album/460795113iixNCC

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]