Wetlook-Online

Message # 18417.1.1.1

Subject: Note Re: Re: Re: DESPERATE for a particular photset - will trade

Date: Mon 26/09/05 10:52:33 GMT

Name: Graham (Styx) gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It depends on the terms and conditions agreed to when the person joined the site and had access to the photos. I don't know the T&C of this site, so I cannot answer for them. If the T&C forbids copying, trading and reselling - then it's definitely illegal.
In reply to Message (18417.1.1) Hello Re: Re: DESPERATE for a particular photset - will trade

By Vanwetthe2nd - s_vankirk2002@msn.com us Mon 26/09/05 03:26:46 GMT

I do not think Y2k is breaking any copyright laws any more than a person trading used book for another one. In fact used CD's, DVD's and books are sold on the open market. Copyright law protects the owner from sales, distribution and reproduction for anything other than private use. The private sale or trade of ONE item (or complete set)from one person to another does not constitute a violation of applicable laws.  
In reply to Message (18417.1) Thumbs Down Re: DESPERATE for a particular photset - will trade

By Graham (Styx) - gb Sun 25/09/05 03:30:25 GMT

Maybe you should contact the site owner and discuss this? He will have details of your membership and would probably look favourably on your request? At Styx, we get similar requests from ex-members who have lost photos or videos. I think that this is the right approach rather than attempting illegal photo trading on a forum.
In reply to Message (18417) Exclamation DESPERATE for a particular photset - will trade

By Y2Kia - ice_nine@shaw.ca ca Sun 25/09/05 02:14:22 GMT

There is a particular photoset from Wetlook University that I am DYING to have. I used to be a member there for the first 2 months or so of the site, but had to leave because I was unable to afford the memebership anymore. I thought I had everything saved, but I'm missing my one and FAVOURITE photoset.

The set consists of two girls in jeans and black t-shirts washing a car and getting all sorts of wet meanwhile!!!

Please e-mail if you have this set and are willing to trade other sets for it. I have plenty that I am willing to share! ice_nine@shaw.ca

Thanks!!!

Y2Kia

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]