WetlookPro

Message # 18395.2.1.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Money problems - no good sign

Date: Sat 24/09/05 15:04:51 GMT

Name: HairWetLuva gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

There are two issues here:

1 If you start a pay site you MUST regularly update or you are defrauding your customers. Harsh but true. If you have to work and update then do not do a pay site. It is not good enough to say this is a hobbie. The moment you charge people it is a business. Be reliable or communicate regularly so customers know what is going on.

2. This is a wetlook site. Nothing annoys me more than a wetlook set that is in parts and where a whole update is dry or barely wet. The dry ones should be there as a matter of course and the wet ones should appear in every update (you are not the only one that does this and they all annoy me). If you shoot a set set then lets see the set. Seeing a set in 2 or more parts and then claiming regular updates is a cheap trick and again rips off the customer.

I am happy to pay for what I see. If a sites is value for money, I stay, if not I leave and will not go back.

In reply to Message (18395.2.1.1) Note Money problems - no good sign

By xbertx1 - bertel@world4you.com de Sat 24/09/05 01:13:29 GMT

I think if soomebody starts a new business he should have some money for the first time to back up the lack of customers. So if after two months the money goes out this is no good sign to me. Just my thoughts.
In reply to Message (18395.2.1) Confused Re: Re: Canadianwetlook.com comments

By paul - ca Fri 23/09/05 18:55:12 GMT

I guess there is some people that money growes on trees .

but some people pay bills first & work on the web site after

bottem line no money no web site !! it's called working to get money } some people do it {

nice pics looking forward to joining up

In reply to Message (18395.2) Hello Re: Canadianwetlook.com comments

By Canadianwetlook.com - Torontorock_4life@yahoo.ca ca Fri 23/09/05 16:39:00 GMT

This is a follow up message to Anonymous regards to my members section, as you  said commenting on my site.

You were saying that there was a lack of "wetlook" pictures, and few updates, sure I did fall behind on updates, but I had it updated with 100 pictures.

As for wetlook pics I have to start out with dry pics first then continue with wet photos, it may seem I'm lacking wet pics now but you have to remember the site is barly 2 months OLD!

Finally as for Picture size, I do have to say that alot of sites have small size photos as well doctorsplash.

That's something i will do different next year or if I do any more shoots this year.

In reply to Message (18395) Hello Canadianwetlook.com Updated

By Canadianwetlook.com - Torontorock_4life@yahoo.ca ca Fri 23/09/05 15:59:19 GMT

Sorry to every member of the members gallery, I had a lot of bills to pay down to get my cretit cards back down to pay the webmaster.

100 new photos are now there.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]