MyWetloook

Message # 18380.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Wamtec Gold - new videos online

Date: Fri 23/09/05 08:33:58 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

There are 3 free preview videos you can download on the entrance page, here

http://www.wamgold.com/

It is not feasible for me to post free previews for every single video I post...cos there are hundreds of them.

FYI a couple of months ago I started to do what WIR used to do...i.e. post one free clip per week....but I gave up on that idea cos it turned out to be a complete waste of my time, cos every time I posted a free clip I did not receive any responses to my posting nor any thanks either.....so as nobody even bothered to acknowledge my free postings I just concluded that folks were not interested.

What is "a cat in a pocket"....I have never heard of that expression....is that similar to what we in the UK call a "a pig in a poke"....i.e. getting something that did not live up to expectations. If thats the case....I think everybody knows what they get when Wamtec makes videoclips. I have a 10 year track record on the internet and have posted hundreds of free clips in the past....so everybody should already know what wamtec produces and the quality of our clips. But for anybody who has never heard of wamtec before...the 3 free clips on the entrance page give you a good idea of what kind of clips I post.

FYI....another good site for tv clips is the WetinRed site at www.wetinred.com ...they do a very good job....so checkout their site too.

MK

In reply to Message (18380.1) Question Re: Wamtec Gold - new videos online

By Wetbeast - wetbeast@freenet.de de Thu 22/09/05 22:19:38 GMT

Hi MK,

are there any preview-videos of ALL the Videos ?

I am a great wetlook fan but i donīt want to buy a cat in a pocket - you know what i mean ?!?

Greetz from Germany

Wetbeast

In reply to Message (18380) Hello Wamtec Gold - new videos online

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Thu 22/09/05 21:10:48 GMT

WAMTEC GOLD - WAM & Underwater Videos & TV clips

http://www.wamgold.com/

Get a $100 credit to choose free DVDs when you join

WETLOOK VIDEOCLIP: Wetlook Gameshow - Some water bucket soaking games from the Taiwan gameshow "Youth Squad" (2005)

WETLOOK VIDEOCLIP: Wetlook Exercises -  Girls in pants and blouses exercise in a stage pool (Korean TV, 2005)

MESSY VIDEOCLIP:  Mud TV -  Some mud diving scenes from "The Redneck Games" (2005)

MESSY VIDEOCLIP: Gunge TV -  A classic gunging scene from "Noel's House Party" (UK, 1991)

UNDERWATER VIDEOCLIP: Underwater Scuba TV -  Part one of the scenes from "Pago Pago" gameshow (France 1993)

UNDERWATER VIDEOCLIP: Underwater commercial -  A sensual underwater commercial from Italy (1998)

Full list of online Videos now playing ...

http://www.wamtec.com/entrance/updates/updates.html

More to come soon.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]