minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 08:05:24 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 18377

Subject: Read This My "wet-jeans" cousin (part 2)

Date: Thu 22/09/05 15:12:15 GMT

Name: CF gr

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(First part in post #18339)

It was about 10 summers ago when I’ve been in an open-air symphony concert. As I was leaving, I heard a voice calling my name. I turned back and I saw a woman that hardly reminded me something. She had to force my mind to recognize her. Long hair, some make up and – the most surprising – formally dressed! A creamy-white cotton summer business suite, with its skirt a little bit higher than her knees, an expensive black see-through long-sleeved shirt, buttoned hardly up to the half of her – still wonderful – breast, allowing a good view of her lace bra, and high heels!!! I could never imagine her so! I remembered her wearing during the whole year only jeans, sport shoes and on her top, compilations of t-shirts, polo shirts, college blouses, jean jackets and – very rarely – bras. “Surprised?” she asked me. “I can be dressed like a woman now!” After the first surprise we fell to each other’s arms. Then she introduced me to her husband who was standing nearby. We decided to go somewhere near to eat and talk. We said a lot of things about our last years’ lives. At about 1 am I proposed them to continue in a bar, as we had a lot more to talk about. Nicky’s husband apologized that he was too tired. They'd arrived here last night for a business meeting, which had finished just before the concert. That explained also their formal dressing. But, as he had heard a lot about me, he wouldn’t mind if his wife and me continued the night as long as we wished. He would go home by their car and I would bring Nicky back by mine. And that’s what we did.

We talked some more about our lives in the bar and suddenly we remained silent for sometime. Then I asked her:

“Do you still swim in your jeans?”

She smiled and said: “Not so often anymore.”

“Which means?”

“...”

“When was the last time you did that?”

“Long ago...”

“How long?”

“A few years. You see, I rarely come in Greece now and, also, my job demands to be more formally dressed, so I rarely wear jeans anymore.”

“How many years?” I insisted.

“OK! I had decided that I wouldn’t do it again, but the first summer I came back for holidays, I brought with me 2 pairs of shrink-to-fit jeans. It was a new product then and I had just bought them in Germany. So, I went twice in the sea alone and made them... work.”

“Why had you decided to quit of swimming in your jeans? And why didn’t you invite me not even in one of your last two jean swims?”

“Do you really want to talk about that?” she asked me.

“Too much!” I answered.

“Then I would prefer to do that on a beach, watching the sunrise” she said smiling again.

“Wonderful idea!” I told her.

So, at about 4 am we started driving to an eastern beach out of Athens.

We arrived there in one hour. She took her high heels in her hands and we walked on the sand. Sometime later we decided to sit down. I apologized that I hadn’t anything in my car on which she could sit without destroying her skirt and I asked her if she liked to walk some more, so that we could find something clean where she could sit. She said that she had no problem and sat on the sand. Then she started talking me about that dawn:

“First of all I regretted that we didn’t kiss! I wanted so much that moment!”

“Me too...”

“Your touch had exited me that much! And when I fell your... rising part of your body, I forgot we were cousins. I just wanted to take you out and make love on the beach.”

“I was ready for that, as you felt. But then, we both at the same time remembered we were cousins.”

“Yes, and we started laughing and having fun, instead of crying...”

“But then you cried in my arms.”

“OK! I was just a young girl, I was feeling that I was loosing something I could never have and, also, I felt something strange about our wet clothes.”

“What to you mean?” I asked her.

“At first I started to clear up in my mind that you’ve been the only one all those years, who was looking at me in a somehow different, maybe strange way, when I was swimming in my jeans. Then, I realized that you never mentioned anything about this, like you avoided it. Almost everybody was making a small or bigger comment. I felt more clearly that you wanted to talk and ask a lot of things about it, but something didn’t allow you to do so. I also realized that it was the first time for both of us we’ve been swimming fully clothed. And that, somehow, had to do with our excitement. But I couldn’t understand how and I still can’t. That’s the reason why I kept swimming with all my clothes and shoes on the rest of that day. So, all those thoughts, the fact that I was leaving and I really would miss you, and the fact that we couldn’t be lovers made me cry. Next year, when I had to shrink my new jeans I was hesitating for long. Finally, I went to a beach one day, very early in the morning, took all my other clothes off, made a long swim, went out, got dressed again and then made a long walk, till my jeans got dry. The result was excellent. They fitted on me perfectly. For the other pair I had decided not to go to the sea again, but do that in my hot tube, maybe in Germany. One day before I leave I put them on, to see the difference from the shrieked ones. Suddenly I decided to put on my shoes, then I took my father’s car and drove to the beach again. This time I went in with all my clothes and shoes on, trying maybe to get an answer. I only got a cold, as it wasn’t so hot that afternoon and I drove back with the car’s windows wide open. So, I don’t know if there’s an answer. But if there is one, will you help me to find it?”

“I’m not sure what is the question exactly and I don’t know if what you’ll hear will be an answer, but listen. Do you remember the reaction of your elder sister’s boyfriend?”

So I started to explain her with details everything about wetlook, her and me. I’m not sure if she got her answer, but she listened very carefully. And she also gave me her answers about the things I wanted to ask her then and I did now. She told me that, thinking of it now, it really started as a silly joke. Then it became little by little a part of her personality. She really was feeling a special pleasure wearing wet jeans, especially the time when she was in the water. She tried once in some light summer trousers, but the pleasure wasn’t the same. Maybe she had already persuaded herself about jeans. She loved anyway wearing jeans, much more than anything else and she wasn’t bothered by the hot weather. She didn’t like it the same when she was wearing some more clothes in the sea, as the pleasant feeling was diffused in different... targets and was not focused only in her jeans. Especially, both times she swam wearing even her shoes, her pleasure was like nothing. She felt almost every time a small sexual excitement swimming in her jeans. The best was exactly at the moment the water was reaching her... central target, if she was getting in slowly. That’s why she stopped wearing her bikini or underwear. She thought that all those details were not important anymore. For her, the only important memory was the kiss that we gave not.

“Anyway, I’ll give you the last answer you asked for. Except from that summer trousers, I never got wet any other type of clothes than jeans. But, you know, for some things is never too late. Now be silent, the sun has started to come up. Let’s enjoy it!”

Her expression showed out the absolute peace inside her. She stood up and walked into the sea. She stopped when she was knee deep holding her skirt up. I was sure she didn’t want to wet it. With her free hand invited me in. I took my shoes off, rolled my trousers up to my knees and went by her side. She passed her hand round my waist, laid her head on my side and we watched the sunrise silent. A little later she turned me in front of her. She passed her hands in the back of my neck and climbed on me putting her legs around my waist. Her face was close to mine now.

“You know, the sand was wet and a lot of it has stuck in the back of my skirt and my coat, so I want you to help me clean it.”

“You have to step on your feet again and turn back.”

“I didn’t mean this way. I could do it myself so.”

“Which way do you mean?”

“Just walk deeper backwards”

“Are you sure?”

“Of course! I told you before that for some things is never too late. And I’m not sure that I won’t tell you to stop before we are deep enough.”

I couldn’t understand which game exactly she was playing. As I was walking deeper backwards she started leaning her body back. She left my neck and held my hands. She also was trying to bring her legs higher, round my breast now.

“Shall we give a show?” I asked her.

“Just keep walking! I’m gonna show you in what a good condition I keep my body.” she answered laughing.

She was now horizontally just a few cm over the surface. Her coat had fallen back and half of it was in the water.

“And what makes you sure that I won’t leave your hands?”

“Nothing does. Maybe I’ll do it myself. But I’m sure that my coat has now cleaned from the sand. Now it’s enough, just stop walking!”

I was already waist deep. Then she started passing her feet over my shoulders, putting on them the back of her knees.

“Now leave my hands and push my legs on your chest. I don’t wanna fall.”

Now she was leaving her head falling to the sea. Her coat was upside down and almost all of it (apart from it’s sleeves) in the water. Her hair was also floating. Slowly she brought her back on my body. Now all her head was underwater and her shoulders were in too. She opened her hands and let them float on the surface. Her coat was now all wet and floating. The upper part of her shirt was wet too. The rest of her was dry at all. After she let her head underwater for more than one minute, she tried to get it out without my help. And she did it. She was horizontally again. She held my hands with hers again; passed her legs back around my breast and brought her body up again and her face close to mine holding me again round my neck. As now her coat and hair covered her body, it was the turn of her shirt to become wet. And half of mine too. Her skirt was still dry.

“And now what?” I asked her.

“Did I prove you that’s never too late?”

“I think so.”

“That’s what you thought?”

“What else?”

Her answer was her lips on mine. A kiss that lasted an eternity and which I didn’t want it to finish. After that, she opened her legs from my breast and stepped on the bottom of the sea. Now her skirt was all in the water and her coat was floating on it.

“Now I’m gonna search for the answer” she said and brought her hand between my legs. The answer was a big “Yes!” of course. Before I’ll be able to get over my first astonishment, her other hand took mine and brought it under her skirt, between her legs also, searching for the second... answer. And that answer was “Yes!” too. Then we kneed on the bottom, so our hands could... work more comfortable. Now I could enjoy her better, watching her in front of me, only with her shoulders out of the water. That made my final satisfaction bigger and my efforts for hers better. After finishing we dived in and kissed again, underwater this time.

We relaxed a little bit in the water and then drove back home. She told her husband that we just fell in the sea playing, as she got home soaked. She never told him anything about her jean swimming and the related stories. They still live happy together and have two children. I never saw her again swimming in clothes and, as far as I know, she never did it again.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]