WetlookPro

Message # 18339.1.1

Subject: Dancing Breathlessly waiting for the next part - me too [nt]

Date: Tue 20/09/05 22:39:49 GMT

Name: Bruno uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (18339.1) Thumbs Up Re: My "wet-jeans" cousin (part I)

By Ed Honeyager - honeyagered@milwpc.com us Tue 20/09/05 14:13:27 GMT

Beautiful story.........Breathlessly waiting for the next instalment!
In reply to Message (18339) Read This My "wet-jeans" cousin (part I)

By CF - gr Tue 20/09/05 13:49:48 GMT

I’m going to tell you about my “wet-jeans” cousin today, as my Cyprian friend has asked me.

Nicky is the youngest of 3 sisters, daughters of my mother’s sister. She’s about 2 years younger than me. As her father wanted his 3rd child to be a boy, he called her Nick. So I remember her since ever before as a “boy-girl”: she always had short hair and was always wearing trousers. That doesn’t mean anything about her femininity; she was always attractive as a girl and attracted by boys. Also, she was (and still is) a very joyful girl. She was the closest to me of the 3 cousins since we were very young. We were playing a lot together as children, since she became 8 and left with her family to Germany for 4 years. After she came back and until she left again for Germany for studies, we were very close friends. And also, there was always a lot of tenderness between us. A few days before leaving for her studies we both confessed to each other that if we weren’t cousins we would be lovers!

A summer Sunday, about 30 years ago, when she had just returned from Germany at the age of 12, our families went together to the sea. When we arrived at the beach she took her shoes off and ran into the sea in her jeans, laughing. When she was almost waist-deep, she stopped, shouting how wonderful the water was (she had missed all those 4 years our wonderful seas!), and came out. Everybody just laughed too. She took her (dry) t-shirt off and sat for a while on the sand in her bathing suit top and her wet jeans. When, after a while, we all went in, she came without taking them off. On our way back, my mother asked her if she had forgotten the lower part of her bathing suit and Nicky answered that she was wearing it under her jeans, but she went into the sea with them on just for fun. A few Sundays later we went again all together to the beach. Being there, she just took her shoes and t-shirt off and came in wearing her jeans and bikini-top. As we were swimming and playing together in the sea, I asked her why is she swimming in her jeans again? She told me that the first time liked so much the feeling of the wet jeans on her body, so all the other times when she’d been to the sea with her family, was never taking them off. Her parents found it strange at first, but then said it’s OK, why not if she likes it so much? They told her that maybe it would be better to have another pair of dry jeans with her, so that she could change them after swimming, but she preferred to feel them dry on her body.

It was when I had started realizing that wet clothes on girls were attracting me, but Nicky was still a child rather than a girl then. So I was only seeing it as a silly joke of hers and never paid any special attention all the (quite enough) times that was happening for the next 2 years.

When she had been 15, our families rent a beach house out of Athens, where we stayed all summer. Then Nicky wasn’t a child anymore; she had become a very attractive young girl. And as I’d been fully in wetlook then, I’ve started enjoying her jean swimming a lot. It happened too, sometimes, to swim in her polo or t-shirt also and a couple of times with only her bra on top (though she rarely used one). She said that she would like to swim topless sometime, but it wasn’t the right place and she wasn’t old enough also. Of course, I didn’t feel the same way as with other wet girls, because the erotic element wasn’t there. She was doing it in such a natural way, so that everybody who knew her (relatives, friends, friends’ parents, etc) found it charming. Her innocent way of explaining why she was doing it and, also, the spontaneous pleasure she showed to receive from that, made everybody like her more. That made her sisters being jealous of her. The elder one (the... “Bad” one, which was already 25) was trying to make her feel jealous telling her again and again how “free” she was feeling when she could swim nude during her holidays in out-of-the-way beaches. And the middle one (the... “Ugly” one, 18) had started to swim sometimes in all her clothes, but in a very “studied” way, just to make Nicky feel... lower. That’s why I never enjoyed that cousin’s wetness, and not because she wasn’t so attractive.

Next 2 summers were the same: family holidays in some rented beach houses, daily jean swimming and a lot of games and fun in the sea and on the sand. So, I had the chance to touch very often her wet jeans or – sometimes – shirts. But, as I told before, it was so innocent, because of the tenderness that always existed among us. I was holding her in my arms in the sea or we were rolling on the sand like little children. The middle sister wasn’t there, as she was studying in Germany and the elder one was paying some visits only, preferring to go on holidays with her boyfriend. I remember one afternoon when she came with her boyfriend and found us on the beach as usually. She was dressed formally, in a white shirt, a black skirt and high heels, as they would go to a high-class restaurant with some friends later that evening. When she saw her sister in her wet jeans started again: “Haven’t you been bored of that silly habit?” That was it; we just closed one eye to each other and immediately grabbed her from hands and feet and throw her into the water. She was screaming the same time her boyfriend was laughing loudly. “You deserved that” he told her, “And you know something? You are extremely attractive in that wet clothes!” I agreed with him. Then, he took her in his arms and brought her back in, wearing his formal clothes and shoes too. Swimming and playing with her, made her calm down. We stayed in for almost an hour. When it had started getting dark, he took her in his arms again and getting out told her: “Let our friends wait in the restaurant. I’ll take you home in my arms, then I’ll lay you on the double bed, I’ll lock the door and we’ll make love the whole night through, without taking our clothes off! I could never imagine that my girlfriend in wet clothes would excite me that much! And I promise you, now that I felt it for the first time in my life: It will happen again and again, without the help of your sister and cousin, whom, by the way, I would like to thank a lot!” This time it was me who felt very jealous. This was my absolute fantasy! And so they did. In the morning, wearing still those clothes, but in a very bad condition now, I saw them both really happy.

Next summer, when Nicky had just finished school, and before going back to Germany, we went on holidays together in Kriti with our sleeping bags. Her best girlfriend and a boyfriend of mine joined us. They had a lot of chances there to swim topless, as they wanted it so much for years. Someone could find some beaches where you met nudists. It was funny, almost everybody on the beach and in the sea naked or half-naked and Nicky in her jeans! Of course she tried full nudism sometimes, but she still seemed to prefer her jeans, which, as I saw then, was wearing with... nothing underneath. Anyway, the girls mostly preferred to swim only topless. When the conditions commanded to wear their tops, I noticed that Mary was wearing her t-shirt and Nicky her bikini top. And then I noticed that there was only one bathing suit they shared, Nicky the top and Mary the bikini! That summer too, Nicky swam a few times wearing also her bra, or her shirt on top. Her friend Mary never swam fully clothed; only a couple of times with a t-shirt on. I also noticed that Nicky had very few clothes with her: a pair of blue jeans (usually for the day), a pair of white ones (mostly for the night, but she also used them in the sea), 2 white t-shirts, 2 red polo shirts, some underwear, half a bathing suit, a pair of sport shoes and a pair of sandals.

And, again, almost every day we had our tender moments, either playing or, sometimes, just cooling off in one another’s arms. I think they’ve been hotter that summer, as I felt we were just about to... cross the borders.

It was a very hot dawn, after a whole night in a rock bar. It was the last night of our holidays. Mary and Tom had left earlier, as they wanted to stay alone. Silly them, only then realized that they liked each other!  Nicky (who was wearing her white jeans and a polo shirt) and me kept on dancing till dawn and we left almost wet by our sweat. Going along the beach to our camp place, she took my hand and started to run, splashing her shoes in the water and making me do the same. Then she turned to the sea taking me in with her and finally we both fell into the water. It was the first time I was getting into the sea with her, wearing my clothes. All those jean-swimming years with her I was always wearing only my bathing suite. And, as she told me many years later, it was the first time for her getting wet in all her shoes, socks, underwear, bra, jeans and shirt. After swimming a little deeper, she “climbed” on me, passing her legs round my waist and her hands round my neck. I, instinctively, put one hand on her back, under her shirt, grabbing her bra and the other in her jeans, on the back of her underwear! And, again for the first time with Nicky, I felt a... part of my body... rising. She felt it too and, as she confessed me also many years later, she felt in her body something similar. At the same, time our lips were getting closer, just a... breath away from kissing. Less than one second later, instinctively again and exactly at the same moment, we both pushed each other away and started swimming again, laughing and having fun. Some minutes later, as we’d started walking out, she fell on me, put her hands round my back, still in the water, laid her hand on my chest and started to cry, telling me how much she would miss me. I told her that I would miss her too, fondling her short hair, and it was then we said to each other that we shouldn’t be cousins.

We stayed in those clothes and shoes for the rest of the day, getting into the sea several times. Our friends didn’t notice the difference, as they had other things to do. We sailed back home having swum less than one hour before and being wet through the whole trip.

I couldn’t explain the difference of Nicky’s wet clothes preferences the last 12 hours, but I didn’t ask her. She explained me also many years later. I, also, never asked her anything about her jean swimming, although I was noticing any detail: What exactly she was feeling, if she had similar wetlook feelings with mine, if she ever had tried other types of clothes and, if not, why? How could she stand such a heavy cloth as jeans during full summer and never preferred something lighter? Why she rarely was swimming fully clothed and when she did it, did she feel anything similar or, maybe stronger than jean swimming? And, of course, I never told her anything about my wetlook interests.

After that summer we almost lost each other. I only once went in Germany with my girlfriend, arriving there the day she left back home for holidays. We just stayed a few days in her empty apartment. And almost every time she was home I was on holidays and when I was home she was on holidays or back in Germany. I don’t know if it was only bad timing, or we instinctively avoided each other. I only know that since then we met very few times and only for a while. After her studies she kept on leaving and working there, coming even more rarely home. Some years later she got married. And, of course, I never again tasted her jean swimming since that summer in Kriti.

(To be continued...)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]