WetlookPro

Message # 18334.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Skirts Ahoy!

Date: Tue 20/09/05 19:36:30 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Good points...

I have often thought that I was either born 20 years too late....or 50 years too early....i.e. If I were born 20 years earlier I could have enjoyed the much nicer fashions of the 40's and 50's....and if I were born 50 years later then time machines would be invented and we could then pick our favorite era to go and enjoy a vacation back in time...ala like the "pick your fantasy" hollo-deck on Star Trek.

All I know is...the so-called fashions of today are basically killing my interests in wetlook.

And now I will return to the funny farm I escaped from.

MK

In reply to Message (18334.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Skirts Ahoy!

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Tue 20/09/05 18:48:45 GMT

This is an old and familiar topic, at least as far as this forum is concerned.

It's a reflection of fashion and "standards" of dress and how they have evolved over the decades.

Back in the 50s, "respectable" girls wouldn't be seen in public wearing anything other than skirts or dresses, and jeans were only for dirty work. With the 60s, things started to change. By the 80s, jeans and t-shirts had become acceptable dress for everyday wear and skirts/dresses were only for "dress-up" occasions or the few remaining die-hards.

I'm not convinced that wet clothing is less likely to be encountered either in the media or in everyday situations (at the beach or people caught in the rain). What is different is that girls these days are usually wearing much less than their 1950s counterparts, and what they are wearing is more "casual", so for us wet skirt/dress fans, wetlook treats are harder to find.

By the way, it's not just the women. It wasn't that long ago that shirt and tie was everyday wear for men.

In reply to Message (18334.1) Hello Re: Skirts Ahoy!

By Douglas Wayne Dress2Splash Peschka - Dress2Splash@hotmail.com us Tue 20/09/05 17:40:40 GMT

As unbelieveable as it may seem, some of the wetlook in classic old movies

and TV shows that featured it are hard to beat.

It often seems as if, in the USA, wet clothing belongs more to a bygone era

than to the present.

Especially dressed-up wetlook.

Doug

In reply to Message (18334) Hello Skirts Ahoy!

By Waterspaniel - us Tue 20/09/05 05:43:55 GMT

Turned the TV on just in time to catch the wet dance scene from this 1952 Esther Williams movie. Great, classic wetlook, especially if you like jeans/pants. Wow

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.055 seconds to generate ]