minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 17:19:43 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 18333.1.1.2

Subject: Talking Re: Re: Best pics on this week !!!!

Date: Wed 21/09/05 04:57:10 GMT

Name: tdouty us

Email: tdouty@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I agree with you that a headless shot does nothing for me.  My interest in long wet hair does definitely have an effect on the types of pictures we do.  I like to make sure that I capture her lovely smile and not just focus on wet hair because Jennifer is a lovely lady and lovely person as well.  I know there isn't a lot of sites on the internet that really focus on wet hair and it can be hard to find pictures if that is your interest.  My interest is in wet clothes and long wet hair so this site pulled me in because it was a perfect fit.  Where else could I find pictures of wet clothes and possibly get the chance to see some wet hair shots?  I just like to add to the amount of material that is "out there" for those who like wet hair.  I know it's hard to find and this is one way I can help those who have similar interests.
In reply to Message (18333.1.1) Hello Re: Best pics on this week !!!!

By Sopping - katakai1@verizon.net us Tue 20/09/05 13:33:18 GMT

Hey..we all have different tastes here! I happen to like to see the face of an attractive girl in the wetlook process. You have more full-face pix in this sequence, which is fine. Your ..051 and ...052 are good examples of that. I do not spurn and turn away from the back views, particularly if they are part of a sequence. I dislike headless shots, but when a closeup is called for in a sequence, fine. But total decapitation of the model in all pix at all times leaves me disinterested, to put it mildly.

And I still think she has a nice smile.

S:

In reply to Message (18333.1) Bouncing Best pics on this week !!!!

By Everton - pl Tue 20/09/05 05:45:13 GMT

:):):):):)
In reply to Message (18333) Links Black angora sweater pics uploaded

By tdouty - tdouty@yahoo.com us Tue 20/09/05 05:16:07 GMT

Website: http://community.webshots.com/album/454867494ikakJB

I uploaded all the black angora sweater pictures to Webshots last evening and it's now available.  This sweater looked incredible wet and the white pants just topped it all off!!  This album includes a lot of wet hair pictures so if you're like Sopping and not into that stuff, don't bother looking.  I tried out the continuous drive on the camera in one subset of pictures (39-43) to show what Jennifer's hair looks like as water is dumped over it.  

The pool is closed for the winter now so I have to get that hottub patio built so we can get that up and running.  If you look closely in a few of the pictures, you can see the hole being dug where the patio will be just off the back of the deck.  I better get busy on this!

Enjoy:  http://community.webshots.com/album/454867494ikakJB

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]