Wetlook-Online

Message # 1832.8

Subject: Note My $0.02 re:puzzles

Date: Fri 17/01/03 03:59:00 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
If I look at the proportion of posts on the subject of puzzles (including this one), I'd have to say it is significant, but hardly at the point of swamping out the true topical (wetlook) posts. If you count the number of ORIGINAL threads, I think there are as many (if not more) posts of links to "underage" images and/or discussions/flames re: underage posts (I say this only to help maintain perspective on where the REAL issues reside).

Nigel, I can't comment on the email coming your way due to puzzle posts, and can only say that it is unfortunate and inappropriate that you're being caught up in it like that.

Suppose that instead of posting the clues to the forum, MK had instead just posted that a new clip was up on his server, and you had to visit a specific page on his site to get the puzzle clue to find it? Technically, the forum posting is completely on-topic (advertising new wetlook content), but practically, nothing has changed.

As one other alternative, MK (and anyone else) is welcome to use the "backup" forum I created a while back (at http://pub32.bravenet.com/forum/show.php?usernum=2736688759&cpv=1) for posting puzzles, clues, etc. provided that the "prize" (clip, etc.) is wetlook-related.

MK is achieving his goal (I assume) of staggering download activity and thus not killing his server(s), lots of us ARE able to get the advertised content (what we all want), and we're having a little fun in the process (although it is frustration for some). There's no such thing as a perfect solution in this world; was it really doing any harm?

In reply to Message (1832) Smokin Stop with the puzzles !

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Thu 16/01/03 19:28:25 GMT

Many people who visit here do not have time to trawl thru websites or to solve 'puzzles' to find pictures.  If you have spent time to find pictures, then please post proper links, otherwise many people will not see them, and you will have wasted your time.

I have received many emails from people on this issue, so enough please !

Nigel

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]