minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 20:06:37 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 1832.5.2.1

Subject: Exclamation I think I read your post very well!

Date: Fri 17/01/03 02:08:39 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leonmoomin@madasafish.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(the puzzle trend has been taken up by others, who do not produce their own material, but collect it from the web)

Who? Where? Not in the forum, Styx and Wamtec both produce!  If someone who collects from the web is doing it, they are not doing it here, or I haven't noticed!  So the only people to whom you are addressing are the people who are doing it here, producers!

(My other concern, which does cover MK's posts as well, is the dispproportianate number of replies to these puzzle posts.  And in this case, Leon, I'm affraid that it certainly IS 'my business', as all the messages on this forum consume space and bandwidth on MY server, as well as swamping out other messages and links)

If someone makes a vote post here it also gets a disproportionate number of replies, this is a crazy point!  I have not noticed any massages or links dissapearing because of these puzzle posts, even if they drop off the bottom of the page, they are still available in archived pages!

Bandwidth!!??? Huh, So you are trying to tell us that you have used a huge amount of extra bandwidth because of the puzzle posts?  This forum is on your server because you put it there, can your server not handle the forum, god any good debate or fantastic picture post that generates a large amount of feedback must really cause you problems!

Yes I am throwing a strop, I do it quite often, at least I admit to my mistakes!

leonmoomin Angry

In reply to Message (1832.5.2) Exclamation ???

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Fri 17/01/03 01:22:49 GMT

Leon,

as usual, you have not read my post very well, and it seems that you are the one "throwing a strop". The phase "If you have spent time to FIND pictures", should indicate that I was NOT directing my comments to MK.

MK provides a huge number of pictures and clips to the community, and it is obviously up to him how to manage his site.

Many people have expressed concern that the puzzle trend has been taken up by others, who do not produce their own material, but collect it from the web.

My other concern, which does cover MK's posts as well, is the dispproportianate number of replies to these puzzle posts.  And in this case, Leon, I'm affraid that it certainly IS 'my business', as all the messages on this forum consume space and bandwidth on MY server, as well as swamping out other messages and links.

Nigel

In reply to Message (1832.5) Angry The way that someone choses to give away their material is their own choice

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Fri 17/01/03 00:25:32 GMT

If someone tried to dictate to you how you go about giving away your material, you would throw an almighty strop!

If MK has people trawling through his website to look for links to clips he is giving away then that is up to him, we all make lots of posts that sometimes receive little feedback.  MK has found a way of not only generating feedback, but also getting lots of his site and products viewed.  Good on him, if people don't like having to make a little effort to see these givaways, then don't look for them!

If some people are sending you e-mails to try to get you interfere in the running of another man's website, then they truely are fools!  WAMTEC is nothing to do with Minxmovies!

Just go about your buseness and look at all the easy to see free material, don't click the puzzle posts.

leonmoomin Angry

In reply to Message (1832) Smokin Stop with the puzzles !

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Thu 16/01/03 19:28:25 GMT

Many people who visit here do not have time to trawl thru websites or to solve 'puzzles' to find pictures.  If you have spent time to find pictures, then please post proper links, otherwise many people will not see them, and you will have wasted your time.

I have received many emails from people on this issue, so enough please !

Nigel

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]