Wetlook-Online

Message # 1832.10.1

Subject: On Drugs Should have gone under Nigel's post...Sorry! [nt]

Date: Fri 17/01/03 13:55:47 GMT

Name: Walt us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (1832.10) Hello Re: Stop with the puzzles !

By Walt - us Fri 17/01/03 13:54:22 GMT

I don't mind looking around on a page for a hidden link (I think it was done earlier), but, lately, I don't have time to hunt up puzzles; I go home to my family (they come first, of course!) & have a small amount of time before I have to go to bed & get up to do it over again (14+ hours lately). The Wetlook posts that I can follow, I save to return to later when I have the time.

I appreciate the sense of fun, but until things on the job slow down, I'll have to possibly miss a lot of good material because I don't have the time to pick up on clues. On a previous post, I thought the mystery link was a joke (I never tried to find it - didn't think it existed). Once I realized it was real, I have ignored the 'mystery' posts only because of the time limitations listed above.

I really would hate to see something like this become a serious bone of contention and hope some community-wide agreement can be reached. (I think we have weathered much worse than this!)

I am not trying to put any blame on anybody. I am just speaking out from a time-challenged position!

In reply to Message (1832) Smokin Stop with the puzzles !

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Thu 16/01/03 19:28:25 GMT

Many people who visit here do not have time to trawl thru websites or to solve 'puzzles' to find pictures.  If you have spent time to find pictures, then please post proper links, otherwise many people will not see them, and you will have wasted your time.

I have received many emails from people on this issue, so enough please !

Nigel

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]