MyWetloook

Message # 18286.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re:

Date: Tue 20/09/05 14:47:41 GMT

Name: CF gr

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

...and, as you've realized, this was completely unexpected. As unexpected (completely or... half) have been most of my experiences with female friends of mine.

I do, sometimes (not always, of course!), going out with any female friends of mine, to propose them going to a place near the sea, so that the good weather and the nice water may cause them the will to go swimming. And some of those times i've been lucky.

So, it would be almost impossible to have a camera with me.

And, also, Kelly isn't the person I would take... "accidentally on purpose" by the sea. As you read, she had the idea.

P.S. I've posted my "wet-jeans" cousin's story.

In reply to Message (18286.1) Hello Re:

By Panayiotis Constantinides - ukpconstantinides@btinternet.com cy Mon 19/09/05 06:30:15 GMT

Se parakalo... next time get a camcorder with you!!!

Although I must not complain, I got much more wetlook material than I expected on video this year in Greece, I haven't managed to get anything since early August. You seem to be at the right place at the right time always!...

In reply to Message (18286) Read This Unexpected Experience

By CF - gr Sat 17/09/05 10:45:01 GMT

I think this was my lucky summer! I had another unexpected wetlook experience a few days ago by a person I could never imagine so.

Kelly is about 40 years old and still good-looking. Her husband is my wife’s brother. They live in the apartment above ours and we also are very good friends. Because of that relation, I never had any “wetlook image” of her. Although we talk a lot about many personal things, I had never told her anything about that interest of mine. And, also, I never heard or saw anything, now or in the past, that would make me think that she had ever, even accidentally, swum in some clothes. She’s a “regular swimmer” as far as I know.

Last Tuesday we both weren’t working in opposite of our husband and wife and her daughter had just begun her school lessons. So we decided to go for a ride with my car. We started at 9 am and a little before noon we were in a mountain village in North Peloponnissos, where an old friend of hers from the University has a restaurant. We stayed there for 2-3 hours, drunk coffee, had lunch, and then we started our way back home. When, after 30-40 minutes, we reached the main road to Athens, we decided to take the old one, which drives through all the seaside villages.

It was almost 4 pm, when she asked me to turn to a nice beach, where she had been before, but I hadn’t. We arrived there in 5 minutes. It was really nice and, as it was hot (in opposite of the village before), some people were swimming.

“Oh, I wish I could swim!” she told me.

“Why don’t you?” I answered, believing that she was wearing a bathing suite under her clothes.

“I didn’t bring my bathing suit with me” she said.

“Why not in your underwear?” I proposed her.

“I could so, if there weren’t all these people here” she answered.

Then, the “temptation” came right into my mind:

“What about in your clothes?” I asked her, before I was able to control my thoughts.

“You must be kidding!” was her answer, “my jeans won’t dry before tomorrow!”

“So, shall we leave?” said I.

“It’s a pity to loose one of our last swimming chances for this summer! Let me think! I came here last year with my husband, in full season, when this beach was too crowded. Do you see those rocks at the east end of the beach? Behind them there is another small beach, almost beautiful as this one. We went there then and met no people at all. We could even swim nude there - I don’t mind - or, if you prefer, in our underwear”.

“And how shall we get there?” I asked her.

“Through those rocks. It won’t take us more than 10-15 minutes. We’ll climb on some of them or we’ll walk in the water in front of some others. Just roll up your trousers, as I shall do, and it will be OK. The water is less than our knees deep. Only, it would be better if you don’t take your shoes off, as we’ll have to step on some sharp rocks or stones. Anyway, we’re both wearing cheap summer fabric shoes, so they dry soon and we don’t care if we damage them in the salted water”.

And so we did. After passing over 3-4 not so high rocks, we stepped in the water in front of a big one. As we were walking, I started realizing that the water was deeper than Kelly thought. I didn’t mind of course. After a few steps I saw her trying to pull her jeans higher, to keep them out of the sea. But it was vain. Some steps later, before she tries to react, the water had covered more than half of our thighs. She stood still and disappointed for a while, trying to apologize:

“Sorry for this, but I’m sure the water wasn’t so deep last year. Shall we turn back?”

“Doesn’t matter. Maybe some rocks have moved deeper because of last winter’s waves. As I can see the water isn’t getting deeper than that, so let’s go to that beach!”

And that was true. We got out of the water after a while and climbed a few other low rocks. Then we had again to walk in the sea.

“I hope it won’t be deeper now” she said, “but I’ll go first, so, if I realize that it’s getting deeper, I’ll be the only one who will get more wet and you won’t pay for my wrong estimations”.

As far as I could see, the water really wasn’t deeper. We went out again, passed the third group of rocks and for the third time got into the sea.

“Is it far away?” I asked her.

“I think this is the last big rock we have to pass in front of” she answered, turning her head back to me, so she didn’t notice that her next step brought her more than 30-40 cm deeper than before. Suddenly she was waist deep in the water, which had covered all her jeans and her shirt was floating on it. (She was wearing a large and long cotton shirt, yellow with thin blue square lines, having rolled its sleeves up to her elbows).

She turned around, trying, with one hand on the rock, to stay steady and not to make one more, even deeper, back step, and with the other she was holding her almost 1/3 wet shirt, trying to bring it out of the water.

“I think this was a failure” she said, ready to cry or even to scream. “We better go back”.

“No, we’re almost there!” I answered, getting close to her and letting the water cover the pockets of my trousers, where I had forgotten that I had my cigarettes! Fortunately, I hadn’t anything else with me, except from my (wet, now!) cigarettes and my car key. “Now, you follow me! Just hold up your shirt – or take it off! – and take care of your cigarettes and lighter in its upper pocket!”.

I kept on walking and, surprising me, Kelly followed me! Now I could see the small beach behind the big rock. It was really beautiful! I took her by the hand, brought her next to me and showed it to her. Walking the rest of the rock’s round, I realized that the water was getting deeper. I noticed Kelly trying to hold her shirt out of it and then, disappointed, as the sea had almost reached her breast, letting it fall in. Then I noticed the water almost covering her shoulders and then I noticed that, before, the sea had totally covered the shirt’s pocket with her cigarettes!

Instead now of reaching the beach through the rest of the rocks, we reached it swimming. It was easier!

“Finally it was worth coming here, although there wasn’t a reason anymore, as we could swim with our clothes on in the central beach too!” said Kelly. “I made a thought of taking my clothes off, to help them dry a little faster, but then I realized that we’ll have to get in the sea again on our way back, so it would be worthless”.

We stayed there (cigarless!) another 30-40 minutes getting in and out of the sea, and then we went back, this time only swimming, as finally it was much easier. I think most people in the central beach were watching us surprised, coming out of the sea in all our clothes and shoes on, and especially getting under the beach showers like that! It was later than 6 pm, we should be near home now, but as it was still hot, we stayed there about one more hour, to dry a little bit. We sat on a seat-bench near the beach and, as she usually does, Kelly laid down with her head on my legs. Instinctively, as I usually do, I laid my hands on her. Then I realized that I was touching her wet clothes. So, I made myself the question if this was causing to me anything erotic for her. And the answer was surely “No!” It has happened such a thing for me sometimes before. OK, I enjoyed her wetness, but that was all.

On our way back I asked her if she had swum in her clothes before. A couple of times, she told me, when she was a schoolgirl. Friends had thrown her in the sea without wanting it. So she hadn’t the best memories from that, as she also hated the feeling of the salted clothes drying on her body. But today she didn’t feel so bad, apart from the fact that she was feeling silly and guilty for me, as she made me get my clothes wet (!). And the feeling of the wet clothes on her wasn’t so bad, as we were most of the time in the water, and then we had that shower.

Then I explained her about my wetlook interests. She didn’t seem surprised. She had heard about it years ago, by a friend of hers from the school. He was one of them who had thrown her into the sea. He moved to the States right after school. Some years later, being here for summer holidays, he took her for a walk by the sea and he told her about being in wetlook. Then he asked her to go swimming in their clothes, but Kelly refused, as she was receiving a lot of erotic feelings from him and she was about to get married.

Then she asked me what I had asked myself: If her clothed swim caused anything erotic to me for her. I gave her the answer you’ve already read. She seamed relieved with that and she told me:

“Don’t take it as a promise, I don’t know if, where, when and how, but I suspect you’ll see me again swimming with my clothes on...”

Going back home (still wet) we told everybody everything for that afternoon (except from the last confessions; my wife knows – and... helps – her brother doesn’t). But I’m almost sure: If she ever keeps her promise (?), it will be in front of her husband; and that would be the best, I believe!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]