minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 13:24:29 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 1827.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Letting you know...

Date: Thu 16/01/03 10:45:33 GMT

Name: Walt us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
This way, they get a bit more exposure. I put a link on the pages where I thumbnail them as well as on the "Links" page. I also try to make the source of the pictures obvious (different color & bold or bigger type). Any more I have enough independent contributors that I rarely 'borrow' pictures.

I have actually had some of the other Webmasters send extra pictures via email, which I gladly posted with thanks to the contributor & their URL as above!

With certain exceptions, Webmastering within interests like ours is a community where sharing and giving permission is standard.

I, for one, would love to see some long forgotten Wetlook!! Good luck!

In reply to Message (1827.1) Read This Re: Letting you know...

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Thu 16/01/03 10:24:41 GMT

u can always get in touch with the producers and obtain permission to post a few pics matter of fact they really appreciate just asking permission in the first place 99% of the time they will say yes  not to a whole set mind u but 2-3 pics or so also providing the link to their website is paramount. But pics u have from a website that domain  no longer exists try to at least track them down and if u cant get a hold of anybody related to those pics  post'em  Then if someone recognizes them and asks to remove then Politly remove them. U'd be surprised at how nice these guys are Wink Smile Peace Man
In reply to Message (1827) DVD/CD Letting you know...

By Wetlook Encore - de Thu 16/01/03 09:20:43 GMT

I`ve just finished cleaning up my computer. I've found 11394 Pics and 34 Videos belonging to wetlook, mud I`ve collected it for 6 years now, started with my first Pentium, analog modem and AOL. Tried to burn the files on a CD, 3,4 gigs enough for a DVD RAM. Thought about sharing them through the net, my private homepage, but nevertheless the people I got the pics from have their copyright I respect that. Sorry folks. This is just for letting you know. If I had not found the old bravenet-forum and sides like WCCB and NK, I would still believe I'm somethin' unnormal, kind of pervert. Big thanx to WCCB, who closed their side this week :-( ...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]